1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
None
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
Not required

Now available at Rs 1200 + shipping​

Motorola G3 for sale. Part of sale: Phone, adapter & original box.

Pretty old but it still works fine. There are two main issues:

1. Earpiece has stopped working. You need to use earphones or use speaker for calling.
2. Yellow tint on the bottom of the screen. This was developed while something was repaired in it by the service person. See images for details.

Other than that since the phone is very old, batter backup is not great. Expect to charge it a couple of times in a day for regular usage.

G3 - 1.jpg

G3 - 2.jpg

G3 - 3.jpg

G3 - 4.jpg

G3 - 5.jpg

G3 invoice.JPG

Last edited:
received it, but speaker doesn't work, ear piece does and there's some issue with the charging port charging is slow and not receiving enough current (according to AccuBattery) other than those two things everything works fine

received it, but speaker doesn't work, ear piece does and there's some issue with the charging port charging is slow and not receiving enough current (according to AccuBattery) other than those two things everything works fine

Hey, for me the ear piece didn't work but the speaker always worked just fine... not sure why it is not working for you. Also I was able to charge it just fine, it used to take a while but never had any issues...
Anyways, I didn't have any intention of purposefully withholding any information or issues & only communicated the issues that I was actually facing.

Let me know if you are not satisfied with the product or the money that you paid for it. I am even more than willing to take it back & refund your money if need be.

Hey, for me the ear piece didn't work but the speaker always worked just fine... not sure why it is not working for you. Also I was able to charge it just fine, it used to take a while but never had any issues...
Anyways, I didn't have any intention of purposefully withholding any information or issues & only communicated the issues that I was actually facing.

Let me know if you are not satisfied with the product or the money that you paid for it. I am even more than willing to take it back & refund your money if need be.
It's ok I will just use this device for phone calls so it's not a big deal for me

i own a moto g3 had same charging issue with replaced this myself there is a slot after you open the backcover open the slot and replace it with this
https://www.amazon.in/SPAREWARE-Cha...5&hvtargid=pla-916532277299&psc=1&ext_vrnc=hi

i got this from a local spare shop at 50 bucks :) hope that helps

i own a moto g3 had same charging issue with replaced this myself there is a slot after you open the backcover open the slot and replace it with this
https://www.amazon.in/SPAREWARE-Cha...5&hvtargid=pla-916532277299&psc=1&ext_vrnc=hi

i got this from a local spare shop at 50 bucks :) hope that helps
Can you suggest one for the Moto G5+ as well? Or any service center will do it for me. I don't think I can open this phone. Its glued inside.
My charging/USB port is faulty.

i wud have helped you if you were nearby ;) neways go to local repair shop he may solder a new usb port or change the entire charging board you cant do it yourself ;)

i wud have helped you if you were nearby ;) neways go to local repair shop he may solder a new usb port or change the entire charging board you cant do it yourself ;)
Nearest official repair shop is in Guwahati lol. No local repair shop could do it.
Also part is not in stock. Maybe if you can help out with the part I would be able to ship it to you.
Sorry for OT OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back