motorola L7

stormblast

Skilled
anyone has this cell? thinking of buying it.

price i was quoted was 10500rs.

wanted to know if the cell is good & also is the price right. if any1 owns this cell let me know the pros n cons & also pics if there are any. would be appreciated

one con u can tell is it has a VGA cam... u get MP cameras for around 11k... and transflash cards are pretty costly presently...

Other than that it is slim and looks good..... checkout reviews on the net

does motorola have software like SE's FMA or Nokia's Suite to message via the comp and computer control?

Other than its slimness no other reason to get it. AFAIK it has a 1.3MP cam, but I'd suggest a 6630/7610 over it anyday.

You might also wanna check out the 6270..:)

^^ its actually a VGA cam with 4X zoom.

I have expeienced this fone..its basically a slim version of the e398 with the same interface.
the keypad has been liften from the RAZR..and its uber sexy.
the screen is 262k and very nice.
mp3s play well but max volume is not upto the mark...i.e u cant hear anythin in a moderately crowded place.

also i found that the fone doesnt really be a snug fit into the palm cos of its length.

10.5k is the quoted price with 128transflash card.

ohh..it has a mini usb port (the ones u find in ur digicams n all)..the bundled headset also fits into this very port.

the phone is quite nice actually...quite stylish and sturdy...but you can get a Nokia 3230 for around 11.5 k now....so it is kind of overpriced according to me..

Ahh ok, yes it is a VGA cam (which is a huge downer)..

Try upping your budget a bit m8, I've heard u can get a K750i for 14k if you look in the right places..:)

Grease Monk said:
does motorola have software like SE's FMA or Nokia's Suite to message via the comp and computer control?

yes, my sister is using the v3, she got a software cd with it, u can sms, copy and back up your phone, also upload songs and images...the interface is pretty kool...don't knw abt L7 though...but i'm sure its the same for that...

IceFusion said:
the phone is quite nice actually...quite stylish and sturdy...but you can get a Nokia 3230 for around 11.5 k now....so it is kind of overpriced according to me..

Nooooooo...;) it wud still be better to go for L7 than the 3230 :S :S ..the 3230 is one of the crappiest fones from nokia..it has got too many issues, plus,it didnt sell too well either... even if you have 12k, its better to wait a few more days till you collect one more grand and straightaway go for 6630.

But pls stay away for 3230...:no:

The L7 though a sexy looker, isnt all too heavy on features...even the sound quality is much below the E398...plus it lacks the surround speakers of the E398..the cam is strictly entry level..though it has very good PC Syncing abilities. Go for it only if style matters more to you than outright features...

I think Goldenfrag was looking for that cell a few days back..if he has indeed bought it, then you can get a handy review from him on it...:)

Ive bought it.

Its lying at my Cousins place @ Santacruz.

She picked it up for me a day back, for 10500. With a free 128mb TransFlash Card. 128mb is nice enuf for MP3 ringtones. I should have it by tomoro. Will post an Extensive Review :hap2:

@caayotee....i know tht the 3230 is a crappy phone...wht i meant there was the comparison between the features available...i never wrote that he should get the 3230...i hate that phone myself..

@stormblast... K800 for 18k ???? when where...it isnt even out yet...surely u mean the w800

icefusion said:
i know tht the 3230 is a crappy phone...wht i meant there was the comparison between the features available...i never wrote that he should get the 3230...i hate that phone myself..

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

And yeah, even i think stormy is talkin about W800..going by the trend, i think w800 shud further come down to 16-17k..;) (who wudnt want to..:p )

Btw, i think its high time someone posts the Post budget updated mobile prices here as it'll help all the TE members a lot in purchasing decisions and choosing the right fone in their budget.. :)

Back