Motorola RAZR advertisement is too epic to not get popcorn whilst watching it

Virus.exe

Disciple
Let’s face it – most mobile phone advertisements are pretty mediocre and don’t have much imagination thrown into them. Not the case with Motorola and their ads for the RAZR.

gsmarena_001.jpg

Ever since their first TV spot hinting about the upcoming ‘faster’ product on October 18 was released, they’ve been on a roll with their more recent ads.

Apple may go with simple and cheaper ads, but Motorola is bringing the heavy artillery with the RAZR’s last piece of marketing. It looks like it’s been directed by Micheal Bay and Steven Spielberg and sponsored by Google. Oh, wait!

Anyway, get yourself some popcorn, sit back and enjoy this budget-annihilating RAZR ad.

Source: http://blog.gsmarena.com/motorola-r...-to-not-get-popcorn-whilst-watching-it-video/

Very nice. When I first saw the RaZR v3 ad, I knew I wanted it. It was 8-9 years ago and that thing cost 37.5K. I did buy one when it came down to 11.5K :lol:

What I am saying is that RAZR devices have always been captivating so motorola is trying to milk the droid and RAZR together with their awesome ad.

LOL, it looks like one of those Akshay Kumar Thums Up ad, where the lead guy is so desperate and broke that he has to end up doing all that stuff for something which he could have bought anyway :p

Has anyone found the name of the background song used in the new Payload ad?

If anyone's wondering, the names of the songs for the previous ads are:

Razrv3: Da Brye - Hyped up plus tax

Razr2: Shiny Toy Guns - Le Disko

I'm a collector of such tunes :D

Well, apparently, it wasn’t cool enough for the people at Rogers who created one of their own. Except this time, they used the phone itself instead of a bullet.

Back