Motorola S9-HD Bluetooth Headset!

Hey guys,

I'm currently look to buy the Motorokr S9 HD bluetooth headset. It's around 40$ in the US (OEM) and along with customs + shipping (Through Aramex), it'll cost me an extra 700 bucks for customs + shipping or just around 150 bucks if they don't charge customs (you never know with Aramex).

That works out to approx Rs 1900 (min) to Rs 2500 (max).

Anybody know what the street price of the headset is today? And which is the better deal?

Thank you!

Even I want to buy another Motorola Snoop. (I had S9 that came with my Moto ROKR E6e - RIP - but it's broken :(). I am looking for S10-HD though as that is water-proof, just like my Defy ;) However, I too wouldn't mind a S9-HD if it's for a reasonable price and I am not able to get my hands on S10-HD!!

I've gone through the reviews and they all say that though the S10 HD is more comfortable on the ear, the sound quality is a MASSIVE downgrade from the S9 HD.

abhi.eternal said:
Ok. But where can we get S9-HD then?
I posted the original route I had thought of in the first post mate. "It's around 40$ in the US (OEM) and along with customs + shipping (Through Aramex), it'll cost me an extra 700 bucks for customs + shipping or just around 150 bucks if they don't charge customs (you never know with Aramex)."

Buy it in Ebay US site, ship it to your US Aramex address, they'll get it to you in India. The related costs, I've posted it there. Just add another 350 rs to the shipping charges, because I had deducted it since I have a 8$ credit with Aramex.

hey Danial, what's the procedure to get the things via aramax. I saw the aramax site they charge $35 to just open the account. am I missing something..

waatavr said:
hey Danial, what's the procedure to get the things via aramax. I saw the aramax site they charge $35 to just open the account. am I missing something..
So sorry man for the late reply. Yes, it's 35$, but use the code ind4198627 for a 30$ discount. Source : Get a Powerful Android phone for Cheap! | Tech N Sports

Guys, whoever is interested can either get it from Ebay (the OEM's cost around 40$) or can order it from the Official Motorola Website, where they have a flat 50% offer. It comes down to around 45$. Check out: http://www.techenclave.com/hot-deals-and-discussions/us-deal-motorola-50-off-all-192355.html

As for me, I got it from Zanderzone for 1600 bucks. Pretty decent, though they're no where near my EP 630's in terms of audio quality. But considering Bluetooth's bandwidth drawbacks, pretty decent. But just the fact that you can control your audio by pressing a few buttons near your year is pretty darn cool. :)

JT_daniel said:
I've gone through the reviews and they all say that though the S10 HD is more comfortable on the ear, the sound quality is a MASSIVE downgrade from the S9 HD.
Oh yes it is!Electronic Accessories quality is very important!

well cant say .... its OEM and not original so warranty and all that zazz will not be there.., OEM can be good or can not be good depends on from where you source them.. you can take your chance.. and if you are in mumbai.. call seller tell him that you want to buy it but want to see/check it first... see the product and buy then and there on cash , and even you might get some discount about 6% or so which seller pays to ebay..

and dont forget to review it here , there might be some more like you who want a good cheap deal.. :)

Back