Motorola S9 or Dell BH200

Hi ppl, am planning on buying a bluetooth headset for listening to music via my SE W950i. Am not able to decide whether to go for Motorola S9 or the Dell BH200.
The Motorola s9:
MotorolaS9Bluetooth01.jpg

The Dell Bh200:
480907022_32e367fab4.jpg

Obviously as long as looks are concerned the Mototola s9 wins hands down. But when the prices are concerned, Motorola s9 costs somewhere between 4k to 4.5k and the Dell one costs around 2k. Now that makes me think. Please throw in your suggestions and advices and help me decide.

The Dell BH 200 at 1.8k is an awesome VFM and sounds quite well as well when I tested with my E51 :)

Btw where r u planning to get the BH 200 frm ?

^^ as of now from the deals section here in TE :)

one other thing i forgot to mention ... i can get the motorola s9 shipped from newegg/amazon @ ~$45 ... in that case will cost around 2.5K KMD route, would it be worth it?

i got my moto s9 for cheap.. u can get it for 2k or so... i bet its better than dell compared to voice clarity. got for s9 as it has got amazing bass/treble n will sound amazin.

I bought the S9 for 3200. Im really wondering where u can get it for 2800?? I mean the original price of it is some 5K++. But i got the OEM batch, and its original but doesnt cover warranty. All you get is just the headset. PERIOD!

motorola s9 rocks , i had it but dropped it by mistake and now the sound is cracking , if someone has a motorola phone with s9 in warranty he can get it replaced :( , tell me if anyone wants it it works fine for calls but on max volume sound cracking .

Back