Motorola XT3 Quench or LG Optimus One User Reviews

arnov

Adept
Hey Guys,

I have been closely observing Mid range Android Phone and these 2 models seems to be the newest of the lot.
1. Motorola Quench XT3
2. LG Optimus One
Anybody who has purchased it may kindly put it's pros and cons and also its price...:)

optimus has resistive screen if im not mistaking.

quench xt3 was well built when i tried.

have not tried spice m300 but if it is as good as quench then that is no brainer to choose it over quench.

What I heard from most of the reviews:

Spice 300 -> Voice clarity during calls not so good
Motorola XT3-> Touch Screen not so responsive
LG Optimus One -. Still new in the market so review awaited.

using Spice MI 300 since last 3 days and it is quite good, As of now am on stock 1.6v and have installed following apps:

Angry Birds

Advanced Task Killer free

Waze

Facebook for Android

Barcode Scanner

Overall phone is good and am quite satisfied with it. Only issue which I am facing is that my Edge connectivity drops in between and I have to Enable/Disable the flight mode to refresh the signals.

Roxtin said:
using Spice MI 300 since last 3 days and it is quite good, As of now am on stock 1.6v and have installed following apps:

Angry Birds
Advanced Task Killer free
Waze
Facebook for Android
Barcode Scanner

Overall phone is good and am quite satisfied with it. Only issue which I am facing is that my Edge connectivity drops in between and I have to Enable/Disable the flight mode to refresh the signals.
can you please post pics of the phone so and comment more about build quality.

also let me know the battery capacity in mAh
quench xt3 is supposed to have a better battery as per the standby and talktime estimations given by manufacturers.
but nothing worth the extra 3k :p

Back