Mourinho quits Chelsea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reports: Chelsea's Mourinho quits - CNN.com

Soccerway · News · Mourinho leaves Chelsea: BBC

Transcript :
Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has left the English Premier League club "by mutual consent", the club announced on Thursday.

"Chelsea Football Club and Jose Mourinho have agreed to part company today (Thursday) by mutual consent," said a one-line statement posted on the club's website.

Mourinho's departure will send shock-waves through English football.
Sad sad day....
:( :( :( :(

chelsea are doomed...

It was bound to happen, first a 2-0 loss to Aston Villa and then 1-1 draw with Rosenberg in CL, i think Roman Abramovich had had enough of this and he sacked Mourinho, as confirmed by an unnamed senior chelsea player. Well we are behind our team in these tough times. We will come out stronger and tougher.

bbye joker .... am telling you ....its the color of the uniforms... hurts your eyes too much...see how many ppl turn up for your team :p

Hadn't someone just said days ago.... "Catch us if u can"!!!

Now that he has ran away... whom shud we catch :p :p :p

LONG LIVE MAN UTD!!!!

well... its sad that mourinho left chelsea... i mean when you think of chelsea, you think of mourinho, and then come terry, lampard and the rest of the gang.

one good thing is that hopefully ballack (is he fit or not?) ans sheva will get good opportunities now.

but mourinho gone.. :cry:
Btw, here's some Secret footage of the final Mourinho and Abrahamovich meeting :
:argue:

Hiddink is coming to Chelsea for sure next year ??

I just googled for him and read a wiki article and he seems to be a legend...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back