PC Peripherals Mouse Recommendation

Hello

Looking for Good Quality mouse for official as well as medium gaming. most of the mouse i use either have the scroll malfunction or the clicks don't register. my budget is 2-3k max. if i get a wireless keyboard and mouse in that , thats awesome as it helps keeping my desk cleared from Wires.

Looking For Suggestions.

Regards

I would recommend steelseries ones. Rival 105 costs around 2k. I have been using one for 3/4 years now. I would avoid Logitech ones as they often have double click issues.

Please be wary of buying SteelSeries products. They come with only 1 year warranty and are notorious for scroll wheel issues. Their RMA also sucks. They do not have an RMA vendor in India at the moment. ACRO doesnt handle it anymore. My Rival 105 is lying useless right now with a bad scroll wheel.

I have a legion Lenovo m200. Been using for 1 year, no issues even after medium to heavy gaming. Less than 2k price.

Stay away from Razer and Steelseries products, they are both poorly made well marketed trash.
All gaming mice eventually suffer from double click issues but Logitech has a 2 year warranty on most of its products with good after sales support in the country.
Go for the G402, it's still the best in its price range.

I bought a logitech g502 hero in feb.it's big and i have small hands very uncomfortable while using it.
so buy mouse which fits your hands comfortably
regards

Hmm a lot of mixed feedback here, it might confuse OP. My experience is mixed as well, with different mice over the years and wasting more than 20k behind them, one thing i can say is always go for the company which offers the best after sales service along side duration of warranty period. As it stands, Logitech is the only company who provides two years of warranty.

In respect to the double click issue, every mouse will face that issue sooner or later. It occurs due to the Indian climate more than other things. Rapid change of weather causes it. Those living in Western countries face no issues with double clicks. Some moisture or something builds up on the microswitch due rapid weather changes, resulting in the double click issue.

My recommendation will be the g304 as well. I don't like wireless mouse but that's one of the favourite of Xy (Rocket Jump Ninja) and that guy mostly knows his stuff. I would also suggest like others have above to stay away from brands like Steelseries and Razer. other important things which you didn't even mention are your hands size and what type of grip you are. Buy a mouse according to that only. For example mouse like g304 are ideal for fingertip and/ or claw but the likes of g402 etc. are for palm only. Keep that in mind. Good luck.

Both my Logitechs lasted just about 1 year. Both had a problem with Right click not holding.

Their RMA is pretty good though. Cant complaint about that.

Just pick a mouse which has Omron D2F-01F Japanese switch.

All my logitech mouse used to die around 1.5-2 year mark , how careful i am. I have moded to to jap switches .. now working without the dreaded " Double Click" Issue.

100% identical experience here. G102 double clicks every 8 months in Mumbai (near coast). Been doing the RMA rounds for 4 years now.
I wasted 3 102s in a year.

Yep. Bought a 402 and a 102. 100% not buying Logitech anymore.

Something hilarious by comparison. A cheap 600 Rs Dragonwar Leviathan has been working fine for the past 2-3 years now as my backup mouse. And going by its build quality I would have thought it would die in 2 months tops.

I have had similar experience with Logitech like everyone else here. I bought a G102 in August 2018 , double click issue occurred around Jan 2019 and I had to get it replaced. Double click issue occurred again for the replaced piece on March 2020 and I had gotten it replaced again. Yeah, G102 switches are pretty Flaky. But I plan to remove the current switches and Solder Omron Japanese switches in its place if it happens again. Also i'd like to point out that Logitech Customer service was very good. They have collection centers practically every where.

My brother has been using Razer Abyssus 2000 for around 2 years without any issues. The only problem with Abyssus seems to be that there is no dedicated button for dpi changing, you have to use the Razer software for that.

Yep. Bought a 402 and a 102. 100% not buying Logitech anymore.

Thing is it's one of those things like WD vs. Seagate, people tend to have a subjective experience.
I bought a G402 when it first came out and it started having double-click issues with MOUSE3 within a year, the replacement I received however has been going strong for 4 years without any problem.

That being said all gaming peripherals are rip-offs and are designed to break.
Logitech used to make good mice too like the MX518, G5, G400, etc but now all their mice too suffer from issues, just not as much as their competitors like Razer and SS (Corsair too will be joining this group soon).

Currently using a 102 LS as well, it's supposed to be the new iteration of the dreaded 102, not sure if the switches have been changed but I guess I'll find out sooner or later. Looking forward to sourcing a Glorious Model O- from the US.
If only someone came out with the reliability of those old Microsoft Intellipoint mice, those switches lasted me a decade literally and here we are spending 2-3k on mice that will eventually break.

Attachments

• $_57.JPG
    $_57.JPG
    9.7 KB · Views: 84
  • 41NNgzF+V5L._AC_.jpg
    41NNgzF+V5L._AC_.jpg
    9.3 KB · Views: 87
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    4.6 KB · Views: 71
Just pick a mouse which has Omron D2F-01F Japanese switch.

All my logitech mouse used to die around 1.5-2 year mark , how careful i am. I have moded to to jap switches .. now working without the dreaded " Double Click" Issue.
Sorry noob question. can you replace mouse switches and if so where to find them ?

Sorry noob question. can you replace mouse switches and if so where to find them ?

its there in aliexpress , search for Omron switches. Go for the Omron Japan switches or the higher end Chinese ones.
I couldnt find anyone selling it in India though. If anyone knows a place which sells those switches in India , please do let me know.

I dont know much about soldering or boards, i gave it to a repair guy , he did it for me. They were puzzled and asked what that was .. since they havent got such request LOL..

I have extre two switches i think.. i got from aliexpress.

its there in aliexpress , search for Omron switches. Go for the Omron Japan switches or the higher end Chinese ones.
I couldnt find anyone selling it in India though. If anyone knows a place which sells those switches in India , please do let me know.

Yeah .. cant find any seller in india. Its costly too i think when i searched it last time.

Is aliexpress still possible now ? After recent bans ?

Back