Mouse skates

nukeu666

Skilled
Ill be buying a set of mouseskates from Slicksurf Replacment Mouse Feet next week for myself.
If anyone else is interested, I can include their order also.
It should cost 150-250 depending on total number of orders and which skates you choose.
Offer closes midnight 27th may after which ill order it.

Super Shit- i saw this few days back and dunno how or why i didnt post here?

Nuke, these things are supposed to be used independently, after taking off the original feet or to be stuck over them- mostly the latter i think coz 'skates' go over feet, do not replace them?:p

But then again, i read- replacement mouse feet.:lol:

That's why confirming.:p

Meesa thinking of getting a set for the MX518.:)

Till how late may i send you a confirmation by PM?

Also do tell me what is the recommended one- i think i saw 2 types, ultra thin and normal.:p

Aaahh- just checked- standard and super thin.

And many use optical mice directly on laminated surfaces or hard surface pad- but that seriously harms the feet.

I use my so so MS mouse on an el cheapo cloth pad and the feet still are quite shiny and smooth.:p

these are replacement feet...check the installation tips to confirm Untitled Document

confirmation needed by sunday morning

no idea about thin and normal (sounds like advertisment of 'something else')

ill be taking normal ones for me, bottom of my mouse sanding off the mousepad nowdays

Aha!! thanks nuke- i think i will confirm by tonight itself.:)

It depends on whether my friend donates me his MX518 or not.:p

He doesn't use any mouse pad and damn, are his mouse feet buffed or what.:(

Standard one is cheaper and even when it wears out, i will have time to get new ones else the super thin maybe so thin that the mouse starts sanding off the mousepad as soon as it's a little worn.:lol:

You getting which one- the MX310?

And what pad do you use presently or still using your steelpad?:)

super_saiyan said:
[OT]i cant tell if my mouse feets are damaged..can anyone of u guys who are replacing it , post a close up pic of your mouse feet guys ? .. :) [/ot]

No mouse feet at all...

Attachments

• DSC00260.JPG
    DSC00260.JPG
    424.4 KB · Views: 157
:O walao!! did u pluck it out ?..it's almost impossible to think tat the feet has got ruined like that.:|

EDIT:eek:r for that matter..feets are missing.:|

super_saiyan said:
:O walao!! did u pluck it out ?..it's almost impossible to think tat the feet has got ruined like that.:|

EDIT:eek:r for that matter..feets are missing.:|

mt mouse has cellotape right now...
original set of feet worked very well for 4 years, then they decided, no more

Back