WTB Mouse switches

I picked up these switches nearby for 20 a piece. Still haven't used them as i don't know to solder. Unable to find anyone locally to do it as well. Bought a soldering kit but still yet to try

On top it says omron like self print.

If anyone wants i can buy and ship it at your cost. This place is 5km away. So can't go only for this.
IMG20230207201553.jpg

View attachment 159878

I picked up these switches nearby for 20 a piece. Still haven't used them as i don't know to solder. Unable to find anyone locally to do it as well. Bought a soldering kit but still yet to try

If anyone wants i can buy and ship it at your cost. This place is 5km away. So can't go only for this.View attachment 159877
View attachment 159878
Hi
Do those guys sells scroll wheel encoder??
images (1) (19).jpeg

If anyone wants i can buy and ship it at your cost. This place is 5km away. So can't go only for this.View attachment 159877
View attachment 159878
@benryu I may need 8 pcs. You can ship me in the way of the majority. Thanks for the help.

Last edited:
Sorry guys couldn't visit this weekend. Will try to go next. Here is a link to a sheet where you guys can populate what you want, will try and check for it. Also would need advance payment for your stuff. Shipping can be paid later on actuals or you can yourself book the courier.

Sorry guys couldn't visit this weekend. Will try to go next. Here is a link to a sheet where you guys can populate what you want, will try and check for it. Also would need advance payment for your stuff. Shipping can be paid later on actuals or you can yourself book the courier.

Thanks, requirement added to excel.

View attachment 159878
what are these used for ? to solve double click problems? sorry, noob here.

Does anyone have spare OMRON or KAILH switches for mice , please let me know if you have some spare lying around?
I can point you to some Indian sites who stock some mouse switches
I have purchased from them personally.

(mods sorry if I am not allowed to post links of other websites)

Back