Mousepad dilemma

CoverSpark

Oh beautiful.
Disciple
I was planning on getting a new mousepad but the previous experience of razer goliathus is confusing me in choosing one.
The goliathus i had before started tearing from its sides, the upper cloth surface used to come off the rubberised base.
I don't want such kind of issues again and after seeing the new versions of goliathus having stiched sides and edges does help me but i had thought of getting a steel series qck+ or qck mass.
I have used the razer before and was thinking of trying ss but if the qck tears like razer it will be unsatisfying to say the most, I have no idea of qck so if you guys have any reasons to pick one over the other, please state it below, I am planning to get the large one and have 1k in my pocket so even if there is any other one, please sate it below.
Thank You.

I have been using a qck+ fnatic edition for almost 2 years now. There has been no fraying of the edges yet. But the glide is very smooth, it might take you some time to get used to it, if you are coming from a goliathus.
Its smoother than the goliathus speed, IMO

Back