Movers and Packers in Mumbai

dipen01

Skilled
Hey guys,

I am shifting from Mumbai to Bangalore. It would be helpful if you can share details about best (service-wise) movers and packers in Mumbai.

Is is possible for them ( a normal practice) to hold the cargo for 4-5 days before delivering it to its Destination?

Cheers,

Thanks puns.. Earlier thread was very helpful..!

I am planning to get 3 Quotations:
1) Agrawal (.com domain)
2) Leo Packers & Movers
3) ???

Unique Case -
Part of my cargo will arrive from my hometown only a day or 2 in advance (before actual shipment from Mumbai to Bangalore).
So will these Agencies give their quotations purely on the basis of no. of boxes and content or they will strictly require to see the actual product before shipment.
I am planning to get Quotations in this Week and planning to move around 19-20th Feb.

With movers and packers it depends a lot on the luck and actual people handling your stuff. You will even see agarwal have many negative reviews. So in my opinion all movers and packers are bad, but you cannot help but take their service.
I have used them (not agarwal, movers and packers in general) lot of time in getting my stuff from pune to mumbai and back and have decided that next time when i do so, i am going to travel with them in their tempo.
They will delay your shipment, give all sort of excuses, in middle of the journey they will transfer your stuff to another bigger tempo (even when you have paid for the individual small one) and give reasons like tyre puncture and what not.
I am yet to come across any movers and packers who do this the right way. And yes they do not care whether your stuff is damaged or breaks or anything.

Whatever you chose please let us know beforehand here so that if someone has taken their service they can guide you on how they are.

Also give your opinion after you have done with your shifting.

Last edited:
Back