Movie clubs in bangalore!

Is there any good movie club in Bangalore, which organizes shows and discussion on a regular basis? I am looking for club which shows classic foreign movies mostly, works of Kieslowski, Tarkovsky, Bergman, Fellini, Truffaut, Goddard etc.., you get the drift! Any help will be appreciated :)

heard of a couple of them through friends.but they are private.

Pebbles lounge bar used to show foreign movies on Tuesday nights through a sponsorship from NDTV Lumiere.Dunno if it's still happening.But I think there's no discussions happening there.

I remember getting a mail from eventful.com about Alliance francaise screening L'Enfant in their auditorium in Bangalore. I think they have festivals every few months but I've never been to one :D

There was a really good film club back in Calicut too. The festival they organized was far better than the crappy IFFA ones at much less than 1/10th of the budget.

chiron said:
I remember getting a mail from eventful.com about Alliance francaise screening L'Enfant in their auditorium in Bangalore. I think they have festivals every few months but I've never been to one :D

Yes. They screen foreign movies regularly. I had gone there once and watched 3 French movies. One was ok-ish, the other two sucked :p I know a movie buff who gets these kind of updates. Let me see if I can get some info :)

Back