Movie I want to watch are not available in India even with VPN.. So frustrating

Inspite of having subscription to all the streaming services in India like Netflix, AP, Hotstar, appletv ,etc. whenever I watch a trailer on YouTube and wanted to watch the movie. I just can't seem to find it or watch it online in at least HD quality or 4k. I have VPN also and amazon prime just says disconnect proxy, etc to watch. Even YouTube which has the movie in US doesn't have for India.
Movies I want to watch right now but not able to (want only full HD or 4k)
1. Youth in oregon
2. The obituary of Tunde Johnson

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
PS : No seeders for these movies also :(

Found one via US VPN.

Which VPN are you using BTW? I have Keepsolid and it works on Prime after tweaking some settings.

Found one via US VPN.

Which VPN are you using BTW? I have Keepsolid and it works on Prime after tweaking some settings.
express vpn. I don't want to pay for a streaming service that's not for India though just to watch a movie.
what do I do in prime? Netflix works fine for correct country in vpn though

Time to travel the high seas

Cat Costume GIF

Hi, just couple a days ago saw movie named 'COMA' in Prime video, but now it is not there anymore....Why?

Didn't watch then...Add to the watch list - Mistake....what is the point of subscription when I can't watch the desired item at my convinent time.

Quick question. How do I use VPN for Amazon Prime? I use NordVPN but even after using it (switched to US), Indian shows keep cropping up.

EDIT:- Yes, I did use incognito and signed in again.

Back