MP3 Player Buying guide

HI All,
I've been thinking of buying a good reasonable priced Mp3 that is well built , bluetooth and ease of use and hi-res sounds.
My budget is $100.

For many years Sandisk mp3 has been my go to choice.
but I am ready to change now even though I love the size, easy to carry around but built quality is little on lower side and also feel there might be something better as this is quite old now.

Any suggestion? I checked Amazon.com and saw quite a few chinese one . Ofcourse there are some very high ends one going for $300-400 . Dont want to spent that much.

Is there anything from Sony, Samsung or any known brand that are small and good built quality and decent price.

I doubt Sony makes anything the size of a SanDisk. You will have to take the chi-fi route. Shanling, Hidiz, Fiio and the likes.
Thank you for your reply.
I am avoiding chinese brands.

I miss ipod schuffle. Amazing built quality. Sit on it. Throw it still hardly a scratch.

Ofcourse it had its own drawbacks to . Having to sync everytime with itunes to transfer songs and convert to aac and all.
But aside that trouble. That thing was paisa wasool.

got myself sandisk again . Sandisk Jam.

Didnt wanted to invest on bluetooth and waterproof model again as the built quality of all sandisk is very cheap and I would eventually have to keep buying after 8-12 months anyways.
The rubber starts to peel off after few months. Volume button is flimsy .

They are awesome in function though. Also I am bit of a rough user when it comes to mp3s tbh.

Nothing I could find from any known big brands under $100. They start from above $300-400 or so . Most chinese ones were mixed reviews- people complaining of everything working fine for first few months and then suddenly not even charging.

Atleast with Sandisk i would say this is my 7-8th Sandisk mp3 . I never had function issue.

So yeah back to Sandisk . Chalo jab tak chala sakta hai....cheap and best.

Back