Audio Mp3 player with armband - for Gym.. Please post your suggestions..

I need an mp3 player with armband - for Gym workouts.. Please post your suggestions..

Budget less than 6k.. storage ~ 8gb..
dont need video playback.

Sansa Clip+ hands down.

Less than 6k?...yes

No Video?...yes

Small?...yes

SQ?...Best

Armband?...Better! Clip(No sweating below the band)

8GB?...2GB built-in+microSD Slot(2GB+8GB[~500bucks]=10GB)

Battery Life?...~12hours

an arm band sounds cool and looks cool but once u start sweating it starts to slip and scratch the skin...telling from experience

get the clip,clip it to ur tee shirt/shrts/tracks,route the cable behind ur body and ur done

^^ Okay Sansa Clip+ like Touzeen Sire said because --

a) its cheap ~ 2450/- for a 2GB version from Dealer's Paradise member Pristine Note OR flipkart,

b) expandable memory -- add upto a 32GB microSDHC card to any model of the Clip+,

c) sounds good and is cheaper than your iPod, which by-the way cannot expand memory so you're stuck without a screen, with 2GB memory for eternity,

d) doesn't need iTunes to transfer music, just drag and drop,

e) the clip actually works doesn't come off easily during jogs and workouts, doesn't even irritate you while stretching [until the cable routing done by you is haphazard.

All in all I think the best mp3 player under the ~4000/- mark. Hope this helps.

+1 for Clip+ .It's one of the best PMPs ever made :D But I would recommend you spend a little more and get the 4GB version and avoid a memory card because the battery life drops to about 7-8 hrs with a microSD card.

If you are fine with charging the player every 2-3 days , then go ahead with 2GB player and card.

Get the Clip+. I've been using it for the past 1 1/2 years. No problems at all. Superb sound quality. I put in a 16GB card because a year back 32GB cards were too expensive, but now memory is cheaper. Try and get the highest speed card you can. Clip+ is a 2.5K player that can playback FLAC files, has expandable memory and great sound quality. For its price point, it is the best.

Back