WTB MP3 Player

manohar5321

Disciple
Am looking for an mp3 player from reputable brand and under 3k.
I just love the nostalgia of old school devices and listening to songs on an mp3 player has a lot of memories attached for me.

i think you should be able to get a sandisk sansa+ player for that price. i like the tactile feel and use of those buttons which we can press for playback without looking at the player, the tiny PMP tucked away inside your pocket or shirt, hung from a lanyard. a rugged multi-use all-weather player as well and good for use during hiking/cycling etc activities. i have a rockboxed one which i am not using much now but still reticent to sell it off, as before this i had another one which i had sold off & then felt guilty & need for it again, so had then purchased my current one.

some other good options would be the flash PMPs from sony and transcend, both which i've used in the past.

good luck.

With all these use cases moving to mobiles, small mp3 players are a dying breed. I recall my Rockboxed Sandisk Sansa Clip+ from eons ago. WD now owns Sandisk and they still sell these -
But they are not available here. You can either pickup a chi-fi mp3 player from Conceptkart or reach out to @andrew327 if he can source a Ipod Nano or Shuffle. Although I would not be too sure about the battery of the used players given the age.

Back