MP4nation Products - New Country distributor [ Lynx-India ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: MP4nation Products - New Country distributor

Roxtin said:
Nationite OS-72HR (Teclast M50HD) 8GB 4.3 + Beta Brainwavz [8GB_OS-72HR_M50HD] - $104.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

How much would it be shipped to Pune

with Silicone Case + Custom Screen Protector.

Also as the name says "Nationite OS-72HR (Teclast M50HD) 8GB 4.3" + Beta Brainwavz" So if I do not take the Beta Brainwavz would the price decrease?

sorry ,

De bundling Not Possible .Tell Me If you Are interested And Send The Payment .

Please quote the prices for these.

1. Onda VX545HD 16GB + Beta Brainwavz + E3 + Accessories Combo [VX545HD_16GB-Combo] - $149.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Onda VX545HD 16GB + Beta Brainwavz + E3 + Accessories Combo

$149.50

2. Nationite S:Flo2 16GB 3.5 Touch Screen (Teclast T51) [sflo2_16GB] - $179.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Nationite S:Flo2 16GB 3.5" Touch Screen (Teclast T51)

$179.50

3. Nationite OS-72HR (Teclast M50HD) 8GB 4.3 + Beta Brainwavz [8GB_OS-72HR_M50HD] - $104.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Nationite OS-72HR (Teclast M50HD) 8GB 4.3" + Beta Brainwavz

$104.50

Will the bundle will be exactly like mentioned in mp4nation?.

What is the warranty period and type?. replacement or repair?

How to pay? INR or Paypal?

Should i order by ur website?

Great deal you are running here Amarbir.Instead of waiting for the product for min 15 days from Mp4Nation, we can purchase it from you with quicker delivery.But what products do you have which can be shipped out at the earliest.ARe Nationite players and Beta Brainwaves the only products you ahve which could reach the customer within 3 days?More importantly post the prices first for all the product queries in the main post so that none of us have to browse4 threads looking for prices.

I have been interested in the Nationite OS-72HR 16 gig version for quite a while.But their website states it's out of stock.Can you get me that, now that you are directly dealing with them.

Also quote the price of the Nationite S:Flo2 touch.It has two audio chips and is supposed to be mega awesome!

Sirji,
Is time factor the only difference between ordering directly from MP4nation and from you? Do you also give warranty on the products?

Just asking as I was confused.... .

good to see tht telcast t51 is in my reach

GOOD WORK MAN FOR BRINGING MP4NATION ON OUR DOORSTEPS

i need to get some cash soon for these

m-jeri said:
Please quote the prices for these.

1. Onda VX545HD 16GB + Beta Brainwavz + E3 + Accessories Combo [VX545HD_16GB-Combo] - $149.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Onda VX545HD 16GB + Beta Brainwavz + E3 + Accessories Combo
$149.50

2. Nationite S:Flo2 16GB 3.5 Touch Screen (Teclast T51) [sflo2_16GB] - $179.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Nationite S:Flo2 16GB 3.5" Touch Screen (Teclast T51)
$179.50

3. Nationite OS-72HR (Teclast M50HD) 8GB 4.3 + Beta Brainwavz [8GB_OS-72HR_M50HD] - $104.50 : MP4 Nation!, :: Low Priced MP4, MP3 Players and the latest scoop on the newest MP4 Player

Nationite OS-72HR (Teclast M50HD) 8GB 4.3" + Beta Brainwavz
$104.50

Will the bundle will be exactly like mentioned in mp4nation?.
What is the warranty period and type?. replacement or repair?
How to pay? INR or Paypal?
Should i order by ur website?

I am also interested in prices for above items

Guys ,

Someone Had Died In The Close Family and We Had To Rush and stay There For 4 To 5 Days ,I Am Back and I Will attend To PM and Threads Today To Catch Up With Pending Work .

Tamoghno said:

Well ,

Many Deals For This Kinda Phone Are there In ebay india ,Buy From there ,I Will Not Risk Sourcing And Then Selling a chinese Phone ,If You Like Drop Shipped We Have No Issues For The Same .Its Around Rs :3750/-

MohitPreet said:
^ yeah i also want to know iphone lookalike price will buy if u can arrange faster and at good price!

Well ,

I Have No Stock Of This this Can Be Drop Shipped and That Takes Around 15 to 30 Days To Reach You Boss .Price is Same As Quoted Earlier .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back