MSI 8800GT 512MB OC edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PhOeNiX

Skilled
This is the deal for the MSI 8800GT 512MB OC edition.
prod_04aac3c3424443fad21f42805524d239.jpg

Graphics Bus Technology: PCI Express

Memory Amount: 512MB

Memory Interface: 256-bit

Core Clock (MHz): 660

Shader Clock (MHz): 1650

Memory Clock (MHz): 1900

Memory Bandwidth (GB/sec): 57.6

Fill Rate (Billion pixels/sec): 33.6

RAMDACs (MHz): 400
The price is inclusive of all taxes , except octoroi (wherever applicable)

and shipping at actuals.This is a deal for a single card purchase , so price may be lower if more numbers are there. Again , stocks are low , so hurry up.

The card comes with the bill, and 3 years warranty from Tirupati Enterprises (Welcome to Tirupati Enterprises)
PM or call me on 9867494936-Sudhir. Delievery will start from Tuesday-Wednesday.

NOTE : This is for all those guys , who are holding back the 8800GT purchase waiting for the prices to fall. Let me tell you that the 8800GT is in shortage all over the world as of now, in all brands, and this is the same story here in India , maybe worse. Over the next few weeks, the prices are surely gonna rise, as the stock becomes scarce. So grab it while the deal is here. I dunno how many guys would agree to this , but just my 2c as a TE-ian , not as a dealer.

does it work with amd athlon 64 + MSI RS482M4 mobo. wht wud be the heatin temp. of the gpu. i just have 2 fans in my cabby. smaller ones and one on processor. will it be adviseable for me to install this card...?

yes, the board has a PCI-E slot , and the fans shudnt be a problem if the outside area is not that warm...what abt ur PSU ? and which proccy u runnin , and how much ram ?

Phoenix ---I am nt understanding one thing....first Gigabye...then POV...now MSI.I would be better if you take the orders after the stock arrives. Distris/dealers are never sure when the thing will really arrive

The stock is here......i forward the deal as soon as i get it....but the stock runs out before i get enough orders.....dats it.....mods pls delete all irrelevant posts

Before I confirm, would like to know about the applicable octoroi in Noida.
Also, chances of you getting XFX Alpha Dog Edition :)

no octoroi in Noida , as far as i think.........need all orders confimed today guys.....have 4 ready ,already........

ok guys , till now i have 5 cards finalized...ill chk till tomorrow morn , when ill place the order......so anyone else interested pls confirm

OK , first batch ordered........

+ a small price drop......from 14900 to Rs 14750 . Please finalize asap , very very low availability

Guys........final 10-15 mins to confirm........ final batch , coz after that , even MSI international doesnt have stock ready , so temme now asap.......i have already booked 7 pieces........anymore interested pls temme rite now.......

bumps.....new stocks will be up on Monday.this ones without the previous game bundle......but cards the same........heres a link of the card performance by a fellow TE guy , stormblast

http://www.techenclave.com/forums/some-new-stuff-101974.html

Pricing is new , at Rs 14750 + Ship , same terms as previously.......low allocations...so please confirm.....10 or more orders might get a price reduction....so hurry up folks

One reserved for me.......so temme asap..:D

ok guys....have got 3 cards confirmed....if i get two more , the price will drop to 14600 + Shipping.........So hurry up , and buk your cards rite away........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back