MSI B450M PRO M2 MAX Gaming m-ATX for 5075

nitin_g3

Adept
MSI B450M PRO M2 MAX Gaming m-ATX Motherboard

Apply 1675 coupon

Screenshot_20210514-213212.jpg

Is there a better option for 5k though? You can't expect a Tomahawk grade in 5k. But I definitely don't recommend it for high end build. Mine will just be standard entry-mid at most build with R3 3000 and GTX 1650 and run everything in stock.
My main concern is the RMA service. I haven't heard of positive MSI RMA in a long time.

I bought an Asrock A320M HDV about 2 for 4k ago to run a 2200G with 8GB DDR4. If I had the choice, would have definitely gone for this back then. Quite a good deal for ultra budget builds or just basic builds with upto a 4c8t apu

Is there a better option for 5k though? You can't expect a Tomahawk grade in 5k. But I definitely don't recommend it for high end build. Mine will just be standard entry-mid at most build with R3 3000 and GTX 1650 and run everything in stock.
My main concern is the RMA service. I haven't heard of positive MSI RMA in a long time.
That's true & as I said it should be fine for a Ryzen 3 like processor. MSI service, based upon whatever I have read in the past couple of years on reddit, is one of the worst although I have never owned any MSI product myself.

If you can salvage some VRM heatsinks from an older boards, you can use them on this board with some thermal pad. It will add to the cost slightly but should improve things substantially.

Back