MSi CX620 or ??

vinaypro

Disciple
I was looking for a new laptop for my brother. Considering all his requirements the CX620 was perfect fit. but the problem is he need to buy this in US and i could not find it anywhere in there online shops.Can anyone suggest another laptop with similar config and price that can be bought from US.

Does anyone know how good is intel GMA HD?

P.S:he had to leave the his old one back here since it had working problems last min.

I am not sure about the models but yes you can find a ton of models all around with the Core i3 and similar processors.

For the Intel HD, i must say one thing. Its one of the best onboard graphics i have ever seen in action. I went to a store here on Sunday and took along a few HD clips and you won't believe it when i say that the proccy was running at 8% when playing a 30GB 1080p rip of Avatar. This is one hell of a proccy.

If no gaming, then this proccy wil satisfy everybody...:)

Thanks for the input clown_abhi ...
Looks like CX620 is not launched in US.. but Cr620 is launched and it pefectly fit my bill..

vinaypro said:
Thanks for the input clown_abhi ...

Looks like CX620 is not launched in US.. but Cr620 is launched and it pefectly fit my bill..
Hey dude !! please put a review of MSI after you have bought it..I am also planning to go for MSI lappy.

MSI got this advantage of 2 years warranty in all base models, at comparable priocing with other company products with 1 yr warranty.

sumit.sol said:
Hey dude !! please put a review of MSI after you have bought it..I am also planning to go for MSI lappy.
If i buy surely..
I have noticed something that is kinda funny.. it usually laptops are cheaper in US than the ones in INDIA..
When i was looking for an all rounder like CX620,has decent specs and price is decent in INDIA. But in US such a model itself does not exist and any other brand with a simialr specs is way too costly.. the only thing i noticed is the gaming laptop is a little cheaper in US than the ones in India.

So i believe if u r buying a laptop between 20k to 35k,i believe get it from India.
just my 2cent..

vinaypro said:
If i buy surely..
I have noticed something that is kinda funny.. it usually laptops are cheaper in US than the ones in INDIA..
When i was looking for an all rounder like CX620,has decent specs and price is decent in INDIA. But in US such a model itself does not exist and any other brand with a simialr specs is way too costly.. the only thing i noticed is the gaming laptop is a little cheaper in US than the ones in India.

So i believe if u r buying a laptop between 20k to 35k,i believe get it from India.
just my 2cent..
The Dell Inspiron 15R sells for $550(~25-26k) with the below config in Dell US website. Beat this price in India for this config :p

core i-3 350M
4GB DDRIII
320GB HDD
E-SATA, Wi-Fi, 1.3 MP cam, 15.6" screen

DarkAngel said:
The Dell Inspiron 15R sells for $550(~25-26k) with the below config in Dell US website. Beat this price in India for this config :p
Cant beat that..

but i have several friends who will give you in writting that the service provided by DELL-US is not even close that is availble here..

The only reason why i dont check DELL-US site.. :)

EDIT:i just checked it.. actually its $669 with a limited discount of $120 which is v good..

again if u dont go through the direct DELL the same comp is availble around 30k odd (speculating considering my firends did buy DELL laps in India for a discount of 10k whatever the config was)

Back