MSI Gaming Laptop & Notebook Cooler

Status
Not open for further replies.

geeky_78

Disciple
Amazing graphic performance with 16:9 16" display for engrossing Game Play with State of the Art Graphic card with powerful Dual Core Processor & impressively low weight on your Lap!

The laptop also comes with brand new TARGUS Notebook cooler with in-built 4-port USB hub for all USB hogger ->link<- Sold Separately for Rs 1.5k

Model: MSI EX-625 with Exclusive Cinema Pro Technology & MSI's Exclusive ECO Engine Power Management System

Intel Core 2 Duo P7350 2 Ghz, Penryn Core with 1066Mhz FSB & 3MB L2 cache

Mainboard: Intel PM45

4096 MB DDR2-800, 2x 2GB, Max Supported - 8GB

ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4670 - 512 MB, Core: 675 MHz, Memory: 800 MHz, GDDR3, 55nm

Display: 16" WXGA ACV (Amazing Crystal Vision) 16:9 Golden Theatrical Ratio, 1366x768 pixel, Samsung Panel

Seagate 320 GB - 7200 rpm (Upgraded)

Realtek ALC888 HD Audio with 2 speakers + subwoofer. Better Enjoyment with Second Generation Dolby® Surround Sound

2 Megapixel Inbuilt WebCam for High Quality Video Chat

Finger Print Reader

3-in-1 Card Reader (SD/MMC/MS)

Connections:

1 Express Card 54mm, 3 USB, 1 VGA, 1 HDMI, Agere Systems HDA Modem, 1 Kensington Lock, 1 eSata, Audio Connections: Audio-in & Audio-out with 3 inputs for connecting 5.1 Speaker System

Networking: Realtek RTL8168C/8111C Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (10/100/1000MBit), Atheros AR928X (/b/g/n) with N Channel Support, V2.0+EDR Bluetooth

Optical drive: TSSTcorp CDDVDW RW TS-L633A

Size: height x width x depth (in mm): 41.5 x 374 x 246

Weight: 2.573 kg Power Supply: 0.535 kg

Battery: 54 Wh Lithium-Ion, 4800mAh, 11.1V

Operating System: Win 7 Ultimate

Details of Notebook Cooler:

4-port USB 2.0 hub to support additional USB peripherals.

Two fans help maximize laptop performance and help prevent overheating. Ideal for the latest Dual Core processors.

Protects lap and workspace surfaces from laptop heat. Fits notebook Upto 17"

No software or power adapter needed

The laptop was bought in US & with me for the last 6 months. The Laptop is in Excellent condition with no visible marks whatsoever either in the body or Screen. I'm not looking to ship.. so the person interested preferably Picks up in person `@ Bangalore` or Shipping to be arranged at Buyers behest

Please stay away from this thread If you don't want to buy the laptop :mad:...I am expecting probable buyers with intent of buying the laptop

Price: 33k

Imageshack - msi1.jpg

Imageshack - coolerf.jpg

ACER 5740G is much better than this crap and it is only 42k . Why will anyone buy your laptop and that too use which has DX10.1 card ?

There is no info on the manual or on the website which explicitly says that the notebook does/not support International warranty. I'm willing to give to 1 week replacement warranty as worst case scenario..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back