MSI Gaming laptops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rahul

Skilled
I have got few good offer from MSI so sharing with you guys, these are the gaming laptop range. Little old model so you may not be able to find these on MSI website.

Model :- GX620

C2D P8600 2.4G, 4GB Ram, 320 GB HDD, Gfo9600M GT 512MB DDR3 15.4" WXGA(1280*800), Bluetooth, DVD - R, Card reader, 6 Cell, WiFi, Webcam 2.0 M, Vista Home Premium, 2 Year Warranty

Model :- GX400

Red Color, 14" WXGA,Glare (1280*800), Gfo9600M GT 256MB DDR3, PM45+ ICH9-M, 1.3M Webcam, C2D P8600 2.4G, 2G*2 Ram, 320GB, DVD-RW, WLAN -Yes, BT -Yes, Vista Home Premium, 6 Cells, Gaming mouse, Gaming bag, 2 Year Warranty

Updated ......

^^ Sorry buddy these are the only deals i have got from MSI, try for MSI 210. You will get it in ~20-21k through dealers, i am not too sure about the prices tho.

^^ what more details you want ?

Guys please do not PM me regarding this thread, if you want to ask something post here.

Anyways few question people asking me:-

Q: Can i get any further discount ?

A: Nopes

Q: Shipping details ?

A: You will be getting it through officially MSI channel, i am not involved in anything, i will just let you know whom to contact in your city regarding this, even payments you do directly to them not me.

Q: After sales service ?

A: I am not going to help you in this, you need to contact MSI sevice centers if anything goes wrong.

Q: Specification and warranty ?

A: As mentioned in the thread.

Q: any other model is available ?

A: No.

Hi. First off, many thanks for this fantastic deal. It's come at the right time for me & I have you to thank for it.

I'm very much interested in the GX620. Are the specs the same [with the exception of the proccy n screen resolution] as the one listed here?

Sorry for the trouble. I know you've already listed the specs but just want to make sure as details such as the HDMI port, Turbo feature etc. have not been mentioned.

I can perfectly understand if you choose not to answer the above query & expect me to get it cleared from the MSI contact person you'll be forwarding me to. It's just that it all seems so good to be true!

Anyway, I'm from Mumbai. So just let me know whom I should contact & how to go about the entire affair.

Thanks a lot.

Sorry guys, there were only 15 pieces each and all are sold out it seems. with such a throw away prices, just got a call from my MSI contact, once again i am sorry.

PS: Mods please lock the thread .....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back