Graphic Cards MSI Graphics Cards + Warranty

wr8_utd

Adept
Hey

I bought my 5770 MSI graphic card back in May 2010. Now it's started to give me issues and it doesn't give display anymore and it causes the PC to hang so my computer technician told me to get it repaired/replaced. Now the warranty period for MSI graphic cards is 3 years right? So I should get my product replaced if I give it to them?

Has anyone here given MSI cards for replacement/repair and how has the experience been? And could someone please direct me to the MSI service centre in Mumbai?

Hey

I bought my 5770 MSI graphic card back in May 2010. Now it's started to give me issues and it doesn't give display anymore and it causes the PC to hang so my computer technician told me to get it repaired/replaced. Now the warranty period for MSI graphic cards is 3 years right? So I should get my product replaced if I give it to them?

Has anyone here given MSI cards for replacement/repair and how has the experience been? And could someone please direct me to the MSI service centre in Mumbai?

check the GPU box for the importer of your GPU, there will be sticker with details info, call them

Back