MSI Mumbai service experience - Almost a month without a resolution. What are my options?

.. buecause every person.. when his/her turn came to provide service to any one.. he/she did same thing (don't care) with others and hence it's become trend in every industry

My brother purchased an MSI Bravo 15 laptop this March which started giving issues last month wherein it would randomly restart, and the discrete GPU would not be detected on either Windows or Linux.
It was painful getting in touch with MSI Service centers, firstly because none of their service centers are in the city center, and secondly, the numbers mentioned on their website would always go unanswered.
Finally got through to their centralized helpline, and they gave details of a service center in Dadar. Had to personally go there to submit the laptop as they didn't answer the calls either! Submitted the laptop
on the 22nd Sep, and they said it was a motherboard issue which had to be replaced and would take two weeks. Its been almost a month now, and they say that the replacement part they received was
defective, and so they have asked for another part which has to be shipped from Delhi, and it will take atleast another two weeks.

I asked them to provide me a standby laptop, else give me a replacement or refund but they say that they cannot do that and that I will have to wait. What are my options here? Cannot wait indefinitely
as this laptop was used for work. I thought being in a Metro city, MSI service but be atleast decent if not good, but this experience has been exactly the opposite. No onsite service just makes matters worse.
Do any of you have any contact details of someone higher up at MSI whom i could escalate this to? Also considering putting in a complaint on PG portal as some of you seem to have had success with that route.
Suggestions please.
connect with this guy. he will help you out. he is in msi.

i have a friend in a similar situation with msi service. A tomahawk b450 was sent for rma. First time The same board was accepted and returned after 3 weeks in the same non working condition. However, The board came back with a pcb bend in one of the corners. Now they are not accepting for RMA stating physical damage as the reason. Service center is Kaizen infoserve , Ernakulam

i have a friend in a similar situation with msi service. A tomahawk b450 was sent for rma. First time The same board was accepted and returned after 3 weeks in the same non working condition. However, The board came back with a pcb bend in one of the corners. Now they are not accepting for RMA stating physical damage as the reason. Service center is Kaizen infoserve , Ernakulam
this is straight out crime..

Kaizen infoserve have this issue alot if not personally visiting the svc. I normally make a boxing and unboxing video to keep it as a proof. just slam them with this and kaboom, they can't deny anything. worked for my corsair panel rma. but yea. can't do a thing about the delays.

Back