FS: Video Card MSI N550GTX-Ti Cyclone II 1GD5/OC

Status
Not open for further replies.

y2kbugmaker

Disciple
MSI N550GTX-Ti Cyclone II 1GD5/OC Rs. 6500/- Pre Ship (National)

Product Name: MSI N550GTX-Ti Cyclone II 1GD5/OC
Old Expected Price: Rs 6800
After Price Cut: Rs 6500
Shipping charges: Buyer Picks up and Pays [Test it on my system before buy if preferred]
Manufacturer page URL: MSI Global ? Graphics Card - N550GTX-Ti Cyclone II 1GD5/OC
Description if any: Product Includes [1. Box; 2. Photocopy of Invoice; 3. Card [Main Hardware]; 4. Mini HDMI to HDMI Converter; 5. DVI to VGA converter]. No CD (not sure where it is, drivers can be downloaded from website.
Reason for Sale: Bought for MultiMonitor support when used with Intel DH61WW + Light Gaming [NFS HP + BF]. Changed Motherboard to Gigabyte DH77 - Already got 3 display support and this GFX card is certainly not suitable for multimonitor - eyefinity/nvsurround gaming]. Never OC'ed because product is factory oc'ed.
Product condition: 9.5 of 10
Purchase Date: 21-June-2011
Remaining Warranty period: 3 Years from date of purchase [I guess, calculate yourself]
Warranty available in: India
Invoice Available: Yes, Check Pic. Let me know in case pics not available.

Product Location: New Delhi [South], Will prefer local buyer for quick and no hassle sale
Shipping from: New Delhi , Shipping+Insurance at Actuals
Shipping to: National, DTDC Accepted Locations or Buyer Preferred Courier Locations
Preferred courier: Buyer Picks up and Pays [Test it on my system before buy if preferred] / via DTDC
Payment options: Cash / bank transfer (If buyer requires any ID Proof, he need to provide the same as well)

Pics:
<iframe marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" src="http://www.4shared.com/folder/lqvHJ3TY/Nvidia_GTX_550.html?dirembed=true" frameBorder="0" allowtransparency="true" width="980" height="600"></iframe>
Nvidia GTX 550

Thanks
y2k

^^Just taking necessary steps for avoiding any issues for payment received through bank. Buyer can also provide a reference of a reputed TE member who knows him/met in person.

I am ready to share my PAN card copy as well. Just in case if anyone have doubts about me.

what issues can you face when you receive payment by NEFT, that's a legal transaction. you have a valid reason that you sold him something and he is having a valid reason that he is buying something. you are not doing a transaction of 100k+ its just 6.5k or 7k
let me tell you one thing in this way only fraud people ask for pancard and other proofs and i don't think you could be one of them.
so please remove that line and attract more buyers after removing that condition

A buyer on other forum asked me for it, so i mentioned it here...

If buyer think it is a low amount, i am comfortable with it. Any buyer who is comfortable with doing the transaction without any ID proof from both ends, I am totally comfortable.

A buyer on other forum asked me for it, so i mentioned it here...

If buyer think it is a low amount, i am comfortable with it. Any buyer who is comfortable with doing the transaction without any ID proof from both ends, I am totally comfortable.

If a buyer is going to transfer the funds to you in advance, he can reasonably expect some ID poof from you as you are very new on the forum & he is taking the entire risk in making you the payment.
You can demand the ID proof from the buyer if he is paying you after receiving & testing the item, other wise you have no need of his identity proof.

@shravank30

Where is this coming from, some terms and conditions. I will take the ID proof in exchange of ID proof. I have done two face to face transactions. If someone is not comfortable in doing the transaction, please don't. If i am not comfortable, i won't.

Do not discuss this on thread, if you have any questions, please PM or refer me to the link if its coming from some T&C.

Last edited by a moderator:
Friends, don't trust this person.

He refused to deal with me even after we agreed with the price, just because I gave him only one ID with paper-stamp on it so that it can't be used in anywhere. (same thing we do a piece of paper beside our product images)

^^
Your behavior is totally unprofessional.

Moreover: The person who is sharing the ID with me will be doing a bank transaction and will be getting my ID's and bank details as well. Is it safe for me then?

Moreover: The person who is sharing the ID with me will be doing a bank transaction and will be getting my ID's and bank details as well. Is it safe for me then?

Yes, its totally SAFE, you idiot moron.
Nothing can be done with those details. You are NOT giving scan copy of your signature, are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back