Graphic Cards MSI R6850 pe/oc

predat0r69

Disciple
Hi, i live in delhi and i want to buy MSI R6850 cyclone pe/oc. its not available here anywhere
<
. can guys tell me from where i can get it ?

thanks for reading

Try calling theitwares OR primeabgb,they haven't listed the gpu online but they might have it,If you don't find MSI R6850 then go for Sapphire HD6850 pr Sapphire Vapor-x HD6850.

Try calling theitwares OR primeabgb,they haven't listed the gpu online but they might have it,If you don't find MSI R6850 then go for Sapphire HD6850 pr Sapphire Vapor-x HD6850.

the local distributor said vapor-x is immpossible to get here, lol he told me to forget about it.
<

pricing of primeabgb seems to be pointless, quite large.

the local distributor said vapor-x is immpossible to get here, lol he told me to forget about it.
<

pricing of primeabgb seems to be pointless, quite large.

u can try calling smc international as he's always promoting " msi stuff ", he should be able to arrange one for you if you would request.

or even computer empire would be able to give you that, just try adding a please
<
, they should be able to arrange the card.

i called golcha IT, sp road banglore the guy said it is available @ Rs10k, is that a gud price?

i can get it from there my cousin lives there.

The best price for that card i seen online is by theitwares.com ,they priced it for 9750+150 rs = rs 9,900 .But it is not available there now.I have already talked with them and they said they can't arrange it.

At all other websites this card is for Rs 10,100 or more + shipping(rs 150-280) and due to that the r6850 cyclone will cost you around rs 10,260 or more.

It will be more better if you wait for 1 or 2 weeks and see if any website able to provide it at the cost of itwares ,if not then buy it from your your cousin.

I also wanted that card but it is not available.

I contacted a guy from nehru place, he said he can give it to me by wednesday
<

iam getting corsair CX500w power supply too is it be ok?

my spec are

CPU: Intel Pentium dual core 2.7ghz

Mobo:ASRock G31

RAM: 3gb ddr2

HDD: 1x 160gb SATA, 1X 250Gb SATA

Graphics card: MSI R6850

i want to upgarde my rig exept gfx soon will it also run on new one? here it is

CPU: amd X4 phenom II 960t BE

Mobo: Gigabyte/mis 880gm

RAM: 8gb ddr3 1600mhz corsair

cooler master Hyper 212 evo CPU cooler

gfx: MSI R6850

I would suggest you to get Seasonic s12ii 520w-3.6k rather than Corsair CX500,it's much better.
I contacted a guy from nehru place, he said he can give it to me by wednesday
<

iam getting corsair CX500w power supply too is it be ok?

my spec are

CPU: Intel Pentium dual core 2.7ghz

Mobo:ASRock G31

RAM: 3gb ddr2

HDD: 1x 160gb SATA, 1X 250Gb SATA

Graphics card: MSI R6850

i want to upgarde my rig exept gfx soon will it also run on new one? here it is

CPU: amd X4 phenom II 960t BE

Mobo: Gigabyte/mis 880gm

RAM: 8gb ddr3 1600mhz corsair

cooler master Hyper 212 evo CPU cooler

gfx: MSI R6850

If you dont find the cyclone Edition, we can provide "Sapphire 6850" + Seasonic S12II 520W for - 13300/-. You can pick it up from our store at Nehru Place
<

Edit : I just checked, MSI 6850 Cyclone will be available by thursday at our store. The price will be 10k only
<

brought MSI 6850 pe/oc and Corsair CX500v2 for Rs12300!!

this card is a beast getting 40 fps @BF3 @ultra settings, and iam on dual core e5400 with just 3 gb of DDR2 ram

THIS CARD ROCKS!!

Back