PC Peripherals MSI service center in delhi ??

alienalone

Disciple
any1 knows da location of msi service center in delhi ?? ... im going to buy R4670 or R4770 from nehru place ... but before dat i wanna know where is their service center located ... & if I go to them for sum help ... then whether they r helpful or not???

thanks ....

Its somewhere in okhla, cant find the address.
Will post once I find it.

PS - its not Esys, they're just the distributors

ok I'm waiting ...

also pls tell me which is da best dealer of MSI cards in NP ?? ... i means in terms of providing help if sum prob occurs ... actually i live vary far from delhi .. so it is not possible for me to go their again & again!

The dealers as such don't really really provide any service, If ur gfx card goes bad you have to take it to the distributor/service center yourself.

Though some shop owners might help you by taking your product to the distributor for RMA, provided its not located far off. But you'll still have to come to NP to give the product to the shop owner.

Mr.Saini from SMC is quite helpful. (Dont go to the surdy on the first floor)

SMC is not always the cheapest, checkout other shops as well.

Surdy's name is gurmeet. The smc on 1st floor is not the main shop.
Vaise even gurmeet is helpful but he gives lot of BS like CM 600 better than corsair :no:
He is a pakka salesman.. he'll sell it even if its worth shit.

Mr. Saini sits in ground floor SMC, look/ask around for it.

MSI Service center
D 128-129, First floor, Okhla Industrial Area, Phase I, New Delhi - 20
Ph - 01142701424, ext 29
email - rma@msi-in.om

best of luck

thank u so much Mohit for helping me ... its really nice to see dat still there are few people in dis world who luv to help others.

thank u once again ...

Back