FS: Laptop MSI X340 ultraportable Core2, 13.4" LCD, 2gb RAM, 320gb HDD, Win 7, Excellent shape!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys - been a looooong while since i posted here! Up for sale is my trusty, ultra-slim MSI X340 laptop with carrying case in good-as-new condition, barely used it till i moved to the USA in Sept 2011 and then bought a new Acer there during pre black friday sale, so this ones practically unused! Lighter than the previous gen Macbook Air, this one comes with the ultra low voltage Core 2 SU3500 cpu, for more info you can google for reviews. Perfect for web browsing, office tasks or to hook up to your TV for use as a smart tv! ;) Pop in an SSD and this thing will fly because the rest of it is physicially comparable to some ultrabooks!

Best part: still in warranty till 21 Oct 2012 - i knew i should have sold it earlier as soon as i got back in May but was too lazy :p Have the orig bill, box etc & the battery needs no replacing either :) - this is a way better machine than any Atom netbooks etc.

EDIT / PRICEDROP: Looking to sell this for 12k, Mumbai only but can carry to Delhi on 27 Oct or Bangalore on 10 Nov subject to partial advance payment.

Thanks!

• Product Name: MSI X340
  • Expected Price: Rs 13000
  • Shipping charges: NA
  • Manufacturer page URL: http://event.msi.com/nb/x340/index.html
  • Description if any: Will provide orig box, manuals, driver cds, win 7 guide, bubble wrap, EVERY SINGLE THING is still in box!
  • Reason for Sale: Bought an Acer Aspire One last Nov while in USA, this has been unused since then but got back to India only in June & been to lazy to post, lost value :(
  • Product condition: 9 out of 10
  • Purchase Date: 21 October 2010
  • Remaining Warranty period: Few days!
  • Warranty available in: INDIA
  • Invoice Available: Yes, can email on request

• MY INFO:
    • Shipping from: Mumbai only, or carry to Delhi on 27 Oct or Bangalore on 10 Nov
    • Shipping to: Personal deal only as above
    • Preferred courier: NA
    • Payment options: CASH

IMG_20121017_232024.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20121017_231827.jpg
    IMG_20121017_231827.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 203
  • cpuz.jpg
    cpuz.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 191
Please follow the template as per the extant TE guidelines.

• Product Name:
    • Expected Price: Rs 6000
    • Shipping charges
    • Manufacturer page URL:
    • Description if any: Write anything about the product that you want the buyer to know. Like specifications or additional details on condition. You should also specify the additional accessories that you will be giving along with the product.
    • Reason for Sale:
    • Product condition: out of 10
    • Purchase Date: exact or rough estimation
    • Remaining Warranty period: duration in months
    • Warranty available in: Name of country
    • Invoice Available: If yes then post a pic

• Enter these basic information about yourself
    • Shipping from: Name of city
    • Shipping to: All over India, Local buyer,
    • Preferred courier:
    • Payment options: Cash bank transfer

Hi,

Interested,for a friend. Please reformat the thread according to the rules.

Also let me know whether you have box,manual,cd's (if any)any accessories any other things.Although you have mentioned only consider shipping as Am from Bangalore.PM me the best price shipped should you decide to close the deal ASAP.

Regards.

Updated with info template, CPUz screenshot, and also with delivery details as im in Delhi the weekend of 27th and can carry the laptop with me if someone from Delhi confirms & deposits a token advance. Just looked into the box, and EVERYTHING is there - manuals, windows 7 guide book, CDs - ALL OF IT! Charger cable, power brick etc are in perfect shape as well. 4 cell battery. Total weight of 1.3KG with battery! Thanks guys!

2 hrs of heavy use and 3 plus with light use - that's the factory output as I've only charged the battery when it was 10% or lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back