Msi x620 //or// dell insprion 15 r

shank_777

Recruit
:chinese

Guys It being very Confusing to buy my Firts Lappy. I was considering Dell Insprion 15R then I came across
MSI X620 which looks very impressive . Can you pls help me out in selecting one .

First option : DELL INSPRION 15R
The Dell Online Store: Build Your System

Second option: MSI X620
eBay India: MSI X620 Slim Laptop 15.6" LED i3 3GB 500GB Win7HP iCOD (item 370370673695 end time 27-May-2010 09:00:00 IST)
MSI X-Slim X620 Features:
Intel i3 330M, 2.13 GHz
15.6-inch HD widescreen display, 1366 x768 pixels resolution
3GB DD3 RAM
500-GB SATA HDD
DVD Super-Multi drive
1.3 MP webcam
WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
Wireless, Bluetooth
HDMI, 2x USB 2.0, e-SATA
Windows 7 Home Premium

Time is running out pls give ure valuable suggestions considering the brand and Value for money

If you have to choose between the two, I would say - go for a 'Dell'. I have been using a Dell XPS notebook for the past 2 years and it's really good. Moreoever, the Dell Customer Service is awesome. Around a year back, I had a problem with my laptop as the battery was not charging and hence my laptop could only run if it was connected to the power adapter. So I called up Dell and the next day I received a fresh battery. Therefore I think you will have no problems with the after-sales services if you go for Dell as long as your laptop is under warranty.

Not to forget the Inspiron has also got some pretty good reviews. So, I believe you should be going for the Dell one.

Back