CPU/Mobo MSI X99-A Sli Plus USB 3.1 Is it worth it?

samd

Recruit
Just ordered MSI X99-A Sli Plus USB 3.1 for i7 5820k. Is anyone using it already? Came to know they are having problem with ram slots. I also have other option of Asus x99 strix gaming mobo.

Any advice would be welcome.

Please cancel that order if possible. Why ? Read-on here: https://www.techenclave.com/community/threads/msi-support-horrible.181546
Thank you for that post. I am myself little skeptical with MSI after service. But i am buying it from local vendor , so i guess in case of trouble i can ask him for rma. Hope i will not have deal with it though.[DOUBLEPOST=1475752269][/DOUBLEPOST]
+1 for strix,unless its cheaper i dont see any reason to go for it
Asus strix is expensive than msi sli plus. But both are budget friendly though compared to other high end mobo's.

Thank you for that post. I am myself little skeptical with MSI after service. But i am buying it from local vendor , so i guess in case of trouble i can ask him for rma. Hope i will not have deal with it though.[DOUBLEPOST=1475752269][/DOUBLEPOST]
Asus strix is expensive than msi sli plus. But both are budget friendly though compared to other high end mobo's.
U sure ur local vendor won't kick u
Out asking to take the board to MSI.cox then u r screwd bad..

Plus I got a MSI krait board.RMA was such a pain I just brought a new board and asked them to return it not working and closed the topic

Back