CPU/Mobo MSI's K8N Series on Nf4 C51 Chipset with 6150/6100

MSI's latest K8N series utilizes the latest release of nForce4 chipset (code name: C51) supporting the GeForce 6150/6100 high performance integrated graphics.

The three motherboards are K8NGM2-ILD /IL, K8NGM-V and the K8N Diamond Plus.

The K8NGM2-ILD /IL features, Nvidia GeForce 6150/6100 + nForce4 430, Support Socket 939 AMD Processor, PCI Express x16, SATA 2 RAID 0, 1 0+1, 5, NVIDIA PureVideo Technology, Dual Head Output, 10/100 LAN and Hardware Monitor.

The K8NGM-V features the Nvidia GeForce 6100 + nForce4 410, Support Socket 754 AMD Sempron, 2 DIMM up to 2GB, PCI Express x16, SATA 2 w/ RAID 0, 1 and a Hardware Monitor.

The K8N Diamond Plus features the NVIDIA nForce4 SLI X16, Support Socket 939 AMD Processor, PCI Express x16/x1/x4, Dual SLI X16, SATA 2 w/ RAID 0, 1, 0+1, 5, Sound Blaster Audigy 2 SE Audio and Dual Gigabit LAN.

The boards will be available in the country by the second half of October 2005. The prices of these products haven't been finalized yet.

Read Complete Article Here
Link:- http://www.msi-india.com/News/MSI Launches the K8N Series.htm

Thanks for the info Quady!!:hap2:
So these should be a good replacement for The RS480/482 boards for those looking for NF4Mobos with onboard graphics, I think!!:S

^ Thats usually the case, but AFAIK the nforce4 C51 has the graphics core as a separate chipset (somewhat like a southbridge). This should hopefully not affect the overclocking abilities.

Any idea when this will be available in India( Chennai), coz i will be buying a Rig for my uncle, my only option for now is RS480M2.

MSIs are hardly cheaper than their ASUS counterparts. And, their prices do
not fall as much as ASUS'. Compare A8N-SLI Deluxe/Premium with K8N Platinum/Diamond.

but atlest....they r quality products i guess......asus is pain 4 me(and to wraith too)....ny idea when will antec launch dfi here.......???

well ppl were discussing antec launching it...so i thght they r....nyways whoever do........once they launch there stuff ill kick all my asus stuff thats sure!!!!!

Hehe, Cyber Space Abacus sells Antec stuff. Since they were selling it almost exclusively, they branded themselves as 'Antec India' as well.

Back