MSN Messenger 7.0.0732 Beta Leaked.

A new version of MSN Messenger has been issued to select beta testers. The build number, 7.0.0732, has been confirmed and will contain mostly bug fixes and minor user interface changes. These are the current list of changes and fixes in this new build. This build is only available to a select group of testers and is not yet widely available at betaplace.
-Ink bug fixed
-Download New Winks
-Dymanic Display Pictures have been proven to work in this build
-Hover over on Display Name and Personal Message on Contact Window have been fixed, and have new boxes around them, so it no longer makes your Personal Message "" when you leave it blank randomly.

Source + Download link

*Note i downloaded it and it's working good so far.

I used the bera version of the file and everytime i send a file over msn it used to hang my computer .... (my comp is a desktop P4 2.8 G with a 1 GB ram and i have a broadband connection of 5mbps/512kbps d/u ratio) so i dont think it was my comp but something wrong with messenger... reverted back to the 6.2 and life was bak to normal...
dhl

Thxs AP.

Just got this one too

Direct from the horse's mouth

Code:
http://download.microsoft.com/download/3/b/c/3bc060f2-ff7d-49cb-9b06-4875712c7d3f/en/INSTALL_MSN_MESSENGER.exe

It's the same build.
This build is great.
No probs and love it.
Still offline messaging is not there, hopefully, it may come in the final build.

Back