MTNL 3G - 1650 Unlimited

Happened with me also way back when they launched 4500 plan....reachrged twice and for 2nd time after finishing 200gb speed was reduced to 30-40 download and they said FUP is 200gb which is written on their site.....so that was the last Time I used and never recharged again ....:)

so basically you buy a 3g MTNL sim,recharge it with 1650/- (including tax?) and then you will get 200GB with a validity of 1 month at 3G Speed.Right?
if 200GB isnt used in one month then you will lose that data,right?

and as @babhishek asked i too would like to know if i can buy mtnl 3g sim from delhi and use it in my area (NCR),i have BSNL close by but no MTNL.so will it work and how much speed i can expect thru BSNL?[DOUBLEPOST=1379500886][/DOUBLEPOST]
Ok. So i got it recharged on Aug 23rd. My 200GB limit over. So i called CC today, they told that its not possible to credit 200gb again. I need to recharge again for 1650rs and my validity still there.

how much speed you got on average?
and how far were you from MTNL Towers?

wherever you can get bsnl signal, you can use mtnl prepaid delhi 3g sim. Data is roaming free. I am getting speeds between 350 and 450 in IDM. You can recharge 1650rs 200GB ( MTNL site says unlimited, but its 200GB FUP which is more than enough) plan from paytm

Hmm.. So I recharged my MTNL 3G (1650 INR) some 4-5 days back and been getting stable speeds since then. Downloaded some 4GB odd till now and today suddenly the 3G cannot connect. Tried changing APNs to no avail. Keeps on saying connect failed. Full 3G network. Tried changing data cards/mobile, but nyet !
Anybody else facing the same issue ?

Hmm.. So I recharged my MTNL 3G (1650 INR) some 4-5 days back and been getting stable speeds since then. Downloaded some 4GB odd till now and today suddenly the 3G cannot connect. Tried changing APNs to no avail. Keeps on saying connect failed. Full 3G network. Tried changing data cards/mobile, but nyet !
Anybody else facing the same issue ?

Post the exact error message, I was too getting Error 628, checked my data balance, it was showing zero, recharged and it's working again!

guys, i have managed to get a mtnl delhi sim, but am based out of bangalore
when i use this for internet, i cant seem to connect, dialler hangs waiting for a response.. is there any setting that needs to be changed?

guys, i have managed to get a mtnl delhi sim, but am based out of bangalore
when i use this for internet, i cant seem to connect, dialler hangs waiting for a response.. is there any setting that needs to be changed?

Enter this in profile...
Apn - mtnl.net
Username - mtnl
Password - mtnl123

Back