MTNL Rs. 4500 unlimited plan withdrawn

vinaitec

Recruit
MTNL has revised its most of the 3G postpaid and prepaid data plans but contrary to the current market trend of increasing tariff or reducing free data, MTNL has increased free data in many of the plans.

With this revision MTNLs already very cheap plans have been made even more cheaper. The six monthly unlimited plan which used to give unlimited data download for six months @ Rs.4500 only have been withdrawn. However existing customers will get the benefit till the validity expires. MTNL 3G JADOO DATA CARD-HSDPA

As reported by us earlier, for other unlimited plans ,a Fair Usage Cap of 200GB will be applied. Once 200GB cap is reached, the speed will be lowered to 256 kbps/128kbps.

The revision detail is as below:
MTNL-3G-revised-plans.jpg

The above plans have been implemented from today i.e. 11th October 11 .

SOURCE

Attachments

• MTNL-3G-revised-plans.jpg
    MTNL-3G-revised-plans.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 117
So,here after we wont have any unlimited data plans..

anyways the tariff looks still good as compared to other...

But the mumbai mtnl circle still shows the plan is available, infact yesterday in one of popular regional newspaper there was a full front page ad regarding the 3 unlimited plans

Link to Ad

Why no 3G UL plan with speed cap like normal wired BB pans?

For example a 3G UL(without any FUP) plan @1mbps for Rs700/-.

Price and speed could be varies.....

Rs.4500/- 6 month unlimited plan still there with MTNL Mumbai for Prepaid customers, just saw their 1 full page advertisement in Hindustan Times today.

Hmm... I was wondering how I managed to use up 50 GB in 1 day flat :p... It was actually 5 Gb for 449... Oh well :)... it was good while it lasted...

Emperor said:
Rs.4500/- 6 month unlimited plan still there with MTNL Mumbai for Prepaid customers, just saw their 1 full page advertisement in Hindustan Times today.

Am getting a new connexion on monday, will ask as even i saw on their website that the plan was withdrawn.

The plan is there on site.Plus on HT there was a full day promotion for same.

I dont think they can hide out with such plans.As now the pace of wireless revolution have been place on fast track.

Company paid too much for 3g for video calling.And reliance(mukesh) bought pan india rights for 4G for around 12000 crore only.

And by december Trai will come up with its draft for 4G and also internet telephony.

Hence another rate downcut and expansion on 4G will take place.

And no doubt Mukesh wont make fool of his company just like what anil did.

Back