Multi-retailer cashback site [flipkart etc. discounts]

agantuk

Skilled
Just stumbled upon this site which offers cash back on purchases from multiple sources - both online and offline. They have a pretty large network of sites. Started by an Indian, first in the US, and recently started in India. Also has 2.5% cashback on flipkart.com book purchases

Site: pennyful DOT in

Link (referral link): <removed_temporarily>

Site not loading!
<

Btw if you have a website or something, you could actually set up a Flipkart affiliate account and get upto 6% for books.

http://www.flipkart.com/affiliate/landing

i believe cashitback.com is another option.

But rather than having this, would prefer to use my amulyam a/c. Allows me to recharge my mobile online, no hassle of cheques.

Never deal with cashitback. They are cheaters. You will get the cashback from the merchants (you will see it in your account), but cashitback will never transfer the money to you, either by check or bank transfer or whatever. There is no phone number to contact them and they won't respond to your emails.

http://www.pennyful.in/ Can anyone confirm if this is legit?

also why write xyz dot com etc? It's not some warez site right?

Site also states FK coupons, there are no coupons for FK, neither is there a window to enter such a coupon. Cashback maybe.

But rather than having this, would prefer to use my amulyam a/c. Allows me to recharge my mobile online, no hassle of cheques.

what sites are affiliate to it and how much is the recharge amount in &age etc.

cashitback and pennyful have list of affiliates but amulyam does not.

A new cash back site I found with lot of Stores in it. Also very user friendly and attractive design...
Even I got Rs.100 as Login bonus. Its amazing.

here is the link guys.. Cashback India | Online Shopping | Discount Coupons

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

A new cash back site I found with lot of Stores in it. Also very user friendly and attractive design...
Even I got Rs.100 as Login bonus. Its amazing.

here is the link guys.. cashback365.in

Back