PC Peripherals Multiple queries : Wireless Networking / reducing power consumption

Another option for you would be to get a device that is compatible with VLANs on DD WRT. However, I dont prefer taking this approach since if something breaks, it might be a PITA to fix it.

Instead, why not get a cheap Athlon or Pentium combo with ATX support, and some LAN cards and run Zentyal on it? You get the router, the NAS and some more features.

Instead, why not get a cheap Athlon or Pentium combo with ATX support, and some LAN cards and run Zentyal on it? You get the router, the NAS and some more features.

Nope bro, that will overrun budget and also I am not going for assembled stuff for now. I want something working out-of-the-box. There was one Asus router which was very famous in online communities. How about that ?

Nope bro, that will overrun budget and also I am not going for assembled stuff for now. I want something working out-of-the-box. There was one Asus router which was very famous in online communities. How about that ?

Yeah, price might be an issue. Coming to N13 - nopes, it does not have the dual WAN thingy. The variant you need is the N16.

I can settle for Single WAN port with no issues as have a TP-Link basic one. Is Asus N13 still good and available ?[DOUBLEPOST=1408386958][/DOUBLEPOST]Once again this thread will go on Pause as scenario changed today.

@aman.pitbull You can go ahead with Seasonic PSU. Today they have finally agreed to replace mine.

Last edited:
Back