Mumbai CCTV camera shop details here

Today I went to lamington for my headset repair, so juz thought to pay a visit at a CCTV camera shop also since I wanted to purchase for my house. And the guy showed me 2 mp and 5 mp cameras and said 4 channel camera setup including dvr with cost 18k. I am also providing you with the card of the shop and contact details. In case if anyone wants to do any enquiry as it would help us all. As per their visiting card given its mentioned dealing in ALL types of Electronics, CCTV camera, Mobiles & Table. The name of the Shop is Raj Mobile & Security. Shop No 2/3, Shree Ganesh Bhuvan, (Kalpana Bldg). 349, lamington Rd, Opp police stn, Mumbai 400007. Contact details: 23885307/23822223 Email address: rajmobiles129@gmail.com

Also my headset Astro A40 which I have been using since past 8-10 yrs got broke 2 pieces from the middle, so found a guy @ lamington who charged me Rs 1800 and I was standing there and it took him around 3-4 hrs to fix it and after that it was good. I also took his contact details. He repairs tablets, laptops, headsets everything. His Name is Akbar and his cell contact # is 9820892280

So if might help everyone/anyone in need for enquires and all. The headsetrepair guy is just side by the cctv camera shop. Just 1 min walk from the shop. I also bought bluetooth 5.0 USB dongle for Rs 200 and small speakers of ortis company for Rs 500

Back