Mumbai members - help w/printing needed asap

AK3D

Adept
Hi guys,
One of my friends is in Mumbai for two days. He needs to get some documents printed urgently. He'll be staying somewhere around Grant road. If anyone knows any place close by where he can have his documents printed, it'd be a great help. Addresses or phone numbers or any other details. Thanks for any help.

Reliance ppl rob the hell out of you.
The best and cheapest places to get printouts are Fort/Fountain near the High Court or in Bandra (W) next to the station. (I have also heard about cheap laser printouts @ Powaii and Andheri - Never been there though.).

Although the above mentioned places are not exactly close to Grant Road, I guess the closest is Fort/Fountain - Near High Court. For this, catch a train to Churchgate (3rd Stop from Grand Road) and ask for directions towards Flora Fountain/Fort/High Court.
As this place buzzes with offices and high court activities, you will find many Jumbo Xeroxes around who shall give you decent rates (as low as 35 paisa per page for laser printout depending on the number of pages, copies and paper type).

Hope this helps!!!;)

If he's looking for something nearby Grant Road then there's a shop which does all printing & xeroxing stuff... i don't remember the name but its in Grant Road (W) bang opposite from where the ticket counter is...

Xterminator - Thanks, followed your advise. He went to the fort area and got the work done.

Thanks for the replies everyone. :)

Back