Mumbai Mirror Gaming tournament this weekend.

Aditya

Skilled
As part of our second anniversary celebrations, Mumbai Mirror is inviting gamers to participate in a city-wide contest, ‘Gaming Ka Raja’, which will be held in five cybercafés spread across Mumbai.

The event, commencing Saturday, will run through the weekend with the finals being held on Monday.

Gamers can compete against each other in three computer games, namely, Need for Speed – Most Wanted, FIFA ’07 and Counter Strike – Condition Zero (5-member team-based gameplay).

The venues for the preliminaries, Saturday, are:

• Hakone – Level One Haiko Mall, Hiranandani Gardern, Powai

• Plug In – 52, Welfare Chamber, Plot no 73, Sector 17, Vashi

• GameSpace – Shop No-9 Radha Bhawan, Edenwala Road Corner, Opp King Circle Garden, Matunga

• Voodoo FX – 1 Bill Berry Apts, I C Colony, Opp Corporation Bank, Borivli (W)

• Wired Games – Wired gaming, Ground floor, Near Kuwait Consulate, Vaswani Mansion, Opp KC College, Churchgate.

Registration begins on 1st June at the venues, and will end at 2.00 pm on the 2nd of June. Rules for the contest will be available at the venues itself.

Source : Mumbai News - Mumbai Mirror Online - Mumbai News, Mumbai newspaper,Current Affairs,Latest news,Mumbai Directory,City Portal,Mumbai,city,Bombay,destination,Web,Internet,website,Capital of Maharashtra,Metropolis,Megapolis,Commercial Capital of India,Bu

yipppie ...its just neart my classes....PLUG IN ,vashi....
will give NFS mostwanted a try....for fun....and yeah what are the registration charges ??..any one knows ??

Hey Arun,
You going to participate in NFS?

I was thinking to go there and game in NFS just for the heck of it :bleh:
I got too much time in hand. Oh, and I havent played NFS:MW till date...so its gonna be fun:rofl:

Aditya said:
Lol..

What are you worried about Arun :rofl:.. Your just gonna go and win NFS again anyways. Lol.

not really.... lol. i have been playing trackmania recently and i dont want to confuse both games so i wont practice and go for fun. besides they dont know the rules yet theyll prolly make us race stock cars and controllers might not be allowed and i hate it when that happens so... yeah

XTerminator said:
Hey Arun,
You going to participate in NFS?

I was thinking to go there and game in NFS just for the heck of it :bleh:
I got too much time in hand. Oh, and I havent played NFS:MW till date...so its gonna be fun:rofl:

hell yeah
call you tomorrow at around 11 am. they say registrations end at 2pm so we'll reach there by around 1:59.59 pm precisely

no i wasnt

if you saw me at eswc bangalore it was probably a konoha ninja using a transformation technique
see below

untitledei3.jpg

Going for CS:CZ tomorrow @ Matunga with some friends I met on CS servers lol, should be interesting.

Only reason I'm going is 'cause a friend came down from the States and he's CAL caliber, so it should be quite interesting :p

Just hope we don't get knocked out in the qualifying rounds lol!

Hi guys had been to Wired gaming for Fifa 07.Had taken Chelsea as my team.:( Lost in the finals .:( that too in extra time fo the third game.(Best of 3 games). Scored an equaliser in the 90 minute which led to the extra time. but Lost because the opponent scored from the corner directly into the goal and the goal keeper was just standing there watching the ball go bye. Is this a bug in the game? is it allowed in the tournaments.Pls let me know.Also let me know how to do it and how to prevent the opposition from scoring such goals.

Thanks and regards
Rahul

^ you were really unlucky there. the other guy hasnt cheated or anything, it just happens sometimes. so i dont think that they disallow such things in tournaments.

o_O sad they didn't use the WCG rules there. because this corner thing is a bug and in WCG rules they have clearly mentioned that one shouldn't be using it. btw who won in FIFA 07 ?

Back