FS: Mobile [Mumbai] Xolo q800 (out of warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fistea

Disciple
Phone Condition: XOLO Q800 is a very functional phone, very versatile.

Point to note, the dual sim function is not working fully, SIM 1 slot got damaged when i was removing a micro sim from an adapter, but SIM 2 slot works perfectly well. 3g also works on SIM 2 on the currently installed rom, stock rom supports 3g only on the SIM 1 Slot.

The phone is rooted and is running 4.2 with MeOS which is very customizable. Comes with a 4gb microsd card. Battery backup is amazing, easily lasts me for more than a day, even after a year. bought it for Rs 10k approx on Amazon india site in July, 13 and have the details / order with me.

Have all accessories (charger, cable, earphones and box) with me. Phone obviously has been through a few bumps and scrapes as is visible in the pictures.

Please let me know if you're interested via pm. this is already a low price, please don't lowball further, Im not in the mood.

Link to imgur gallery: http://imgur.com/a/fiUxe#0
Pic 1:

qoVRZX1.jpg

Pic 2:
SWlU6bG.jpg

Last edited:
Im not sure how to find out. Do you have a link or something?[DOUBLEPOST=1405331483][/DOUBLEPOST]Well, its recording 720p video, I think its the 6589 wm, but Im not sure as this is not the stock android/camera application to be tested with.

Last edited:
Well, if you can provide me a reliable way of finding out, I could tell you. Based on what i have seen from the lgcamera app, it doesn't seem to be recording 1080p video and from other camera apps as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back