Must buy PC games of August 2007

Lord Nemesis

Overlord
Skilled
Seems like PC gaming is going to get interesting again this month with some new games.
Stranglehold

Release Date : 21-08-2007
Genre: Third Person Action

Bioshock

Release Date : 21-08-2007
Genre: Action RPG

Medal of Honor : Airborne

Release Date : 28-08-2007
Genre: FPS

Two of the my most anticipated games are releasing on the same day as my birthday :hap2: (i.e 21-Aug). Hope I could lay my hands on them by the end of the month. (Too bad, if they are launched a bit earlier, I could have got them for my birthday :p ).

bioshock looked quite interesting to me in their trailer..though crysis is astounding & dat cant be denied !!!

SoulFire said:
crysis will easily take game of the year bioshock is good but nowhere close
Hmm not if bioshock is anywhere close to system shock..
Those are genre defining games, crysis from the looks of it is just gonna be another pretty game...

Official Xbox Magazine have got thier hands on Bioshock, and they have already rated it 10/10!! That seems interesting. Being fan of SS2 cant wait for the release of Bioshock.

Aces170 said:
Hmm not if bioshock is anywhere close to system shock..
Those are genre defining games, crysis from the looks of it is just gonna be another pretty game...

Yes, I too agree. Both Bioshock and Crysis will be popular games. Crysis for the trend setting graphics and Bioshock for gameplay if my few hours with system shock is anything to go by.

Stranglehold just looks fun buy i bet that it will get a rating of 7-7.5 looking at the gameplay trailers...

Bioshock looks absolutely amazing and just cant wait for this one...

& ofcource always nice to have another world war 2 game...

Back