Android Must have APPS for Android

Is there any app in Play Store like IDM (Internet download manager), which will have pause/resume option and also work as an accelerator? I found one called Loader Droid, but it doesn't resume paused files properly.

• Which system monitor app(to monitor temps, battery wear etc..) would you recommend ?
  • And I need a simple light weight Music Player that can play FLACs, I've used/tried :
PowerAMP (buggy and a little heavy, though I liked it the most)​
Winamp (too heavy)​
PlayerPro (a little heavy and UI is a little complex) + needs a plugin for FLAC)​
Google Play (too heavy, UI not useful)​
Astro Player (buggy and no support for FLAC)​
N7Player (too heavy)​
doubleTwist (way too heavy)​

I'm with Defy+ (OCed - 1.3GHz), some may not call the behavior of these apps heavy but I dont like lags/stutter as it results in stupid things when you receive a call or some kind of alert :) .

• Which system monitor app(to monitor temps, battery wear etc..) would you recommend ?
  • And I need a simple light weight Music Player that can play FLACs, I've used/tried :
PowerAMP (buggy and a little heavy, though I liked it the most)​
Winamp (too heavy)​
PlayerPro (a little heavy and UI is a little complex) + needs a plugin for FLAC)​
Google Play (too heavy, UI not useful)​
Astro Player (buggy and no support for FLAC)​
N7Player (too heavy)​
doubleTwist (way too heavy)​

Jetaudio 3.0.1
just went better with new update

AL II .................means App locker
you can protect any application from opening through this app. It doesn't password protect any app. When anyone tries to open a protected app, a "force close" message comes as if the app has crashed.................but only you would know how to open that app.

Use Chrome browser and sign in to your gmail id. Use the same id to log in to Chrome on your PC too. Everything will be synced.. bookmarks, open tabs, history too..
Chrome vs opera which is better.
Also easiest way to sync between dolphin and opera. Stuck with these two for yrs.

Back