Must Read Articles for us Computer Science / IT Grads

I think We Should also have a thread on how to craft / plan career in I.T for greater guidance
<

1. What every programmer should know about Memory.
2. What every Computer Scientist should know about floating points.
3. Programming as an Art.

Must say as a CS student i find these reads very good .
They do seem a bit outdated in the sense certain new job opportunities are rising up .
As far as I see , Mathematics is the one subject that trumps all the coding for me . I am as such someone who understands codes quite easily , my bane is maths (i mean for an Indian) . Streams like Data Science (operating on big data) require high level of maths to be mastered .
But one thing is for sure ...
I dont need to worry about all the jobs going to India ;p
Thanx for the links , I'll share 'em with my friends .

Must say as a CS student i find these reads very good .
They do seem a bit outdated in the sense certain new job opportunities are rising up .
As far as I see , Mathematics is the one subject that trumps all the coding for me . I am as such someone who understands codes quite easily , my bane is maths (i mean for an Indian) . Streams like Data Science (operating on big data) require high level of maths to be mastered .

My Dear Bhoot,

These reads are in no way outdated, and they will never be outdated. I know all those cries on words like BigData and Cloud Computing and what not but did you ever try to search in detail what is underneath all those marketing-MBA-hyped- words ? Search and you will know why the articles mentioned here will never be outdated

Back