Mx518

Aman27deep

Skilled
although not the best mouse, it fits in my budget, so gents and gentlemen, let me present to you, the MX 518!!

now i need to buy a mousepad (and an HDD), present one is soooo small (both mousepad and HDD!!) :(
imagetat.jpg

image1cpy.jpg

;) Damages were 1500 inc vat @ 4% :clap:

I suggest you use a good cloth pad if that mousepad has paper stuck on it. They usually have the tendency to spoil the feets. Because of this, mx518 (or any mouse) becomes bad. Its best if you do it ASAP- prevention is better than cure.

Metalspree said:
Nice buy.Get a steel series or a razor mantis mouse pad.I prefer the later.

i'll be seearching for both, lets see what i get ^^

vrd said:
Congrats! Even I've got the same mouse with the same color :)

nice :p

The Sorcerer said:
I suggest you use a good cloth pad if that mousepad has paper stuck on it. They usually have the tendency to spoil the feets. Because of this, mx518 (or any mouse) becomes bad. Its best if you do it ASAP- prevention is better than cure.

no dude my present pad has silky plastic on its top, no paper, and im gonna buy new pas in under one week i hope :eek:hyeah:

mx518 rock...! and its the best mouse ever for that price..!

i better suggest you to go for SS mass or heavy as they re the best that suits mx518..!

If u're interested to go for razer products better get a mantis speed...!

Personally i use mantis speed for my mx 518...but the hell is that i dont have space on my table to keep it...sup its too large and gives you good performance..!

Congratz nice mouse u bought. :D

I use the same mouse as well combined with a Steelseries QCK mousepad , perfect for gaming. :)

Back