My 2 Movies on Eve Teasing & Mentally Challenged Kid ...

deep_nx

Adept
Movie 1

Made on the topic of Mentally Challenged kid

Shot and edited in less than 48 hours

Budget only 60Rs

No techinical equipment used. (tripod etc.)

Link to the movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Closet - A short film - YouTube

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>

Movie 2

Made on the topic of Eve Teasing ..

Shot and edited in less than 48hours ..

No Dialouges .. Silent Movie.

Budget only 300Rs.

No techinical equipment used. (tripod etc.)
Link to the movie >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Moksh - Eve Teasing Video Montage - YouTube

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Enjoy Guys :D

Do leave your comments , likes ... and do share the message on FACEBOOK or any other site if u wish
:)

Thank You :)

I hope you've given due credit to the composer Jesper Kyd and Ubisoft for copying the music from the game, lest you find yourself landing into trouble later. We have a member who works for Ubi on our forums just in case!

Other than that they were good. :)

really good & nice concepts. as Gannu mentioned please give credits.

I really don't remember when was the last time I saw any youtube video continuously half an hour. The eve teasing video is straight slap to the society. And the way Closet ended, was superb. really intense.

Kudos to you. make some more videos & all the best for you :)
@ramdante - after seeing your reply here, I remembered "5rs vada" & saw the video again :rofl: and ygpm :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope you've given due credit to the composer Jesper Kyd and Ubisoft for copying the music from the game, lest you find yourself landing into trouble later. We have a member who works for Ubi on our forums just in case!

Other than that they were good. :)

I wanted to .. but some false media company name Kontor Media is claiming its rights .. :( and this is a non profit movie i made for social awareness ... so copywrights shouldnt be an issue

Nice one mate!

TY :)

really good & nice concepts. as Gannu mentioned please give credits.

I really don't remember when was the last time I saw any youtube video continuously half an hour. The eve teasing video is straight slap to the society. And the way Closet ended, was superb. really intense.

Kudos to you. make some more videos & all the best for you :)
ramdante - after seeing your reply here, I remembered "5rs vada" & saw the video again :rofl: and ygpm :)

YES i hv lots of scripts ive made .. but i dont have any camera to shoot :( ... those two movies i borrowed cam from my friend and he is NA now ... as soon as i get .. any DSLR above 1100D i will start shooting :)

Back