My biggest shopping spree ever!

Aercy

Patron
Man, earning your own money can taste soooo sweet
<
.... went on a buying spree this Feb-Mar. No more shopping for the next 2 years!!!

1) Panasonic Pearl 1.0 Ton 3 Star for my room - Rs. 21.5k
<

2) AOC i2353Fh 23" IPS Display with LED-backlight (Full-HD 1080p, 2xHDMI, thickness less than of iPad) - Rs. 10.5k
<

3) PS3 160GB - Rs. 16.5k
<

4) Logitech Z323 2.1 Speaker System (Just for the sake of PS3, already have Altec Lensing 121i which is much better in quality) - Rs. 2.7k
<

Also got Red Dead Redemption for 1.5k for now. More games soon!!

Here are the photos ....

imag0503m.jpg

imag0497o.jpg

imag0446k.jpg

imag0483c.jpg

imag0484k.jpg

imag0464i.jpg

imag0449u.jpg

imag0455t.jpg

Congrats! It sure is awesome when you spend something with the hard earned money. But do ensure that you've got your savings part right.
<

What is the model number of that Panasonic unit?

That is a brilliant setup. Congrats. Do post your views on the monitor :)

The IPS LED is stunning!!! Let me do it in a little organized manner ...

1) Features and Performance:

Awesome!! 1080p on IPS backed b LED is just mind-blowing. No bleeding or ghosting so far. 2 HDMI ports come handy for connection to both PC and PS3 simulateniously which allows me to swap between the two without having to turn-off the oteher, just with a touch. There's no button on monitor, only touch thingy on the base of the display which is very responsive. The colours on the display is vivid and brightness and contrast are perfect. They even supplied a HDMi cable along with regular monitor cord.

2) Built Quality and Aesthetics:

It's such a thin display that sometimes I am scared to touch anywhere other than the base to move it. The metallic finish on the bezel is gorgeous. Th back of the display has piano black finish like the original PS3.

Pros:

i) Gorgeous picture quality

ii) IPS + LED

iii) Thinner than iPad!!!

iv) Looks stunning

v) 2x HDMI Port + HDMI cable supplied

vi) VESA mounting capable

Cons:

i) The 3.5 mm port on the display is a Audio-In port for listening to iPod and other contents on the display speaker

ii) Speaker on display is pathetic and barely audible

iii) The lower bezel of the display is always warm, rather hot. Hope it doesn't lessen its life

PS3 deserves a 40" or atleast a 32incher.
<
TIme for a new TV?
<

Congrats

We have a 40 inch Samsung HDTV but I like my personal space more than bigger screen size

The IPS LED is stunning!!! Let me do it in a little organized manner ...

1) Features and Performance:

Awesome!! 1080p on IPS backed b LED is just mind-blowing. No bleeding or ghosting so far. 2 HDMI ports come handy for connection to both PC and PS3 simulateniously which allows me to swap between the two without having to turn-off the oteher, just with a touch. There's no button on monitor, only touch thingy on the base of the display which is very responsive. The colours on the display is vivid and brightness and contrast are perfect. They even supplied a HDMi cable along with regular monitor cord.

2) Built Quality and Aesthetics:

It's such a thin display that sometimes I am scared to touch anywhere other than the base to move it. The metallic finish on the bezel is gorgeous. Th back of the display has piano black finish like the original PS3.

Pros:

i) Gorgeous picture quality

ii) IPS + LED

iii) Thinner than iPad!!!

iv) Looks stunning

v) 2x HDMI Port + HDMI cable supplied

vi) VESA mounting capable

Cons:

i) The 3.5 mm port on the display is a Audio-In port for listening to iPod and other contents on the display speaker

ii) Speaker on display is pathetic and barely audible

iii) The lower bezel of the display is always warm, rather hot. Hope it doesn't lessen its life

We have a 40 inch Samsung HDTV but I like my personal space more than bigger screen size

sounds great for the price...and now i am in a predicament...get this and some other stuff (IVB) or get a sony 32ex520 ..... hmmmm

im off to contemplate

Even I really like that monitor. Is there a version of that model without the speakers? My 916Swa has terrible speakers and I'd rather not pay for that premium again
<

Back