My biggest shopping spree ever!

hey dude, ur display panel "seems" awesome for the price: Congrats, Now

- Pray, tell us where did u get this from ?

- How does the 23" Full HD screen settings/resolution work for you when you net-surf for hours sitting 18-24 inches away (crammed/too wide/clarity of text or fonts/colours/awesome) please share this info.

- Is it possible to callibrate & save your own "settings" - (color/contrast/gain..... & temp/gamma if available)?

My personal preference was not to exceed 19-20" for my new PC-Monitor, although I want full HD support. Sadly there is no LED monitor below 21"-22". Reason being - I already have a 47" LG LED HDTV and my computer monitor is also going to be in the same room, so watching movies is always gonna b on the big brotha. However, if you share your feedback on the above querries that I raised, I might consider this panel...

many Thanks, enjoy n cheers

Great man!! Plz do justice to gaming and buy a min 32+incher LED..
<

hey dude, ur display panel "seems" awesome for the price: Congrats, Now

- Pray, tell us where did u get this from ?

- How does the 23" Full HD screen settings/resolution work for you when you net-surf for hours sitting 18-24 inches away (crammed/too wide/clarity of text or fonts/colours/awesome) please share this info.

- Is it possible to callibrate & save your own "settings" - (color/contrast/gain..... & temp/gamma if available)?

My personal preference was not to exceed 19-20" for my new PC-Monitor, although I want full HD support. Sadly there is no LED monitor below 21"-22". Reason being - I already have a 47" LG LED HDTV and my computer monitor is also going to be in the same room, so watching movies is always gonna b on the big brotha. However, if you share your feedback on the above querries that I raised, I might consider this panel...

many Thanks, enjoy n cheers

1) I got this from local shop 'Vedant' in Kolkata

2) It feels comfortable as I set the TEXT mode when sitting up close. Some sites may loo smaller but that doesn't bother me in anyway. You can always zoom the page. Fonts and everythng is clear and prominent, you can see the curves and all clearly.

3) Yes, it is possible. They have left a 'Personal' mode for this with all possible options one might want to change

Awesome setup man
<
Being an owner of AOC 1080p monitor, I can tell you they are pretty good and reliable. And IPS for 10.5k sounds
<
I am rethinking about the purchase
<

It's performing superb ... I am using both HDMI connections simultaneously, one for PC and one for PS3. It's lovely!!

Back