My Birthday Gift from My DAD.

In my 26th B'day I got so many gifts from my DaD.:hap2:

For Spec. Details.

Plz D check Siggy.:hap2::hap2:

Damages:

SAMSUNG 32" LA32B480Q1XML (1080p) = 30,000 INR.
SAMSUNG 5202 DUAL GSM MOBILE = 5,300 INR.
CREATIVE 5.1 CH. SPEAKER = 3,000 INR
MAIN RIG UPDATE (SPEC. ON SIG.) = 13,000 INR
SATA 500 GB = 3200 INR.

TOTAL DAMAGES: 54,500 INR.

Attachments

• p1.JPG
    p1.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 222
  • p2.JPG
    p2.JPG
    28 KB · Views: 170
  • p3.JPG
    p3.JPG
    23.3 KB · Views: 159
Ah, congrats!

countrock said:
I think he meant the Samsung 32" LCD. :tongue:

What are the damages and the model number?
Not fair, he edited his post to add those images after my reply. ):
Also, I did figure out that it would have been the LCD, just was hinting at the "mhz" typo.

Congrats... :) Is that a Full HD (1080p native res) display? I didn't know there are 32" 1080p LCD TV's available for 30k.

dr.sankhadeep said:
^^u r siggy is hilarious:rofl:

Hmm... I don't know what's so hilarious about that (except maybe for the English which I am willing to bet that even damn is not perfect with). As for the rest, Amarbir does have a dedicated and fully loaded electronics room/lab at his home and I have visited the same.

dr.sankhadeep said:
CONGO:hap2: ..........^^u r siggy is hilarious:rofl:

Just a lord said, nothing hilarious. Moreover, it shows that 'Damn' has no respect for hard-working hi-tech dealers. Seriously kiddish.

@Op: Congrats on the GIFTS :hap2:

though damages are overlimits. 500GB SATA for 3200?? And the main rig has got HD3200 onboard while the processor is a Athlon 64, and its cost is 13000 + previous rig cost?? whoa!

EDIT: the samsung monitor doesnt seem 1080p to me. http://www.samsung.com/in/consumer/...x.idx?pagetype=prd_detail&tab=spec&fullspec=F

Lord Nemesis said:
Congrats... :) Is that a Full HD (1080p native res) display? I didn't know there are 32" 1080p LCD TV's available for 30k.
Hmm... I don't know what's so hilarious about that (except maybe for the English which I am willing to bet that even damn is not perfect with). As for the rest, Amarbir does have a dedicated and fully loaded electronics room/lab at his home and I have visited the same.

Its Full HD 1080p, my resolution is 1920x1080.
I can play 720p,1080i,1080p video smoothly.:eek:hyeah:

Congrats! :)

Lord Nemesis said:

There isn't anything hilarious about his signature. He may have a lab at his home but his attitude sure pisses off a lot of them! I was one of his dedicated customers just as you are. My last deal with Amarbir was quite an exasperating one which I frankly did not expect from his side! He must have had a very bad day at work. I wouldn't wish to comment on that. Let this thread be not derailed.

Back