My Comfort Zone!!

killerz

Disciple
Some Changes some additions & upgrades. :bleh:

Got the Samsung 22" B2230 2 months back

Placed the center speaker on top of the monitor using double sided tape etc etc. Sounds great with 5.1 HD movies.

New Chair. Ahhhh its soooo comfyyy..

1:18 Porsche GT3 RS

And my latest buy ATH-M50 thanks to pristinenote for the great deal with free stand & achal for his recommendations.

These Hp's are awesome. Baaaaang!!

2nbumnr.jpg

20hamg3.jpg

6f739h.jpg

21cwfud.jpg

34srmgw.jpg

zjce3b.jpg

fjjfhj.jpg

2pzxmjm.jpg

fjj2p2.jpg

bey7w3.jpg

Hey man congrats, really lovely chair!!...same question as soumali.. where did you get it from, and how much?

soumalidon said:
love the chair!!!!!!!! where did u get it and for how much>>?? congrats BTW

Jasku said:
Hey man congrats, really lovely chair!!...same question as soumali.. where did you get it from, and how much?

Thanks Everyone :) , it cost me 6.5k , dont know the company. But i loved the material, and the white threads, its really really comfortable . I seached for many goodrej etc, but this was the best in its price. The dealer said these chairs are imported from china, so thats the reason it costs less. Otherwise in branded it will cost no less than 10k ~15k

micheal687 said:
Nice but must have burnt ur pocket alot.... after seeing ur set up

congrats amigo....

Thanks :) ,Yep, I say Burn it now , coz a few years later its all about savings, installments, Bills ........ :S

Enjoy the moment :p

Nice looking chair. I would love to get something like that... Everything looks so... arranged.

Is it me or is that prisitine note's stand hideous???

Back